TFWF'S WWE PPV PREDICTION GAME - CYBER SUNDAY

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, October 19, 2008, 08:50:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

For those aware or unaware for the last 4 years (we are in our 5th one) TFWF has proudly ran an online guess the winners of WWE PPVs game. Its not a game I am bringing to the Knights since we have run it in TFWF for 4 years it doesnt seem right somehow. Therefore its a game we are running with the Knights availble on the TFWF forums (basically the cross promotion thing we have done with the Experts on tournaments, VWF on their podcast Otherside etc etc)....

So why mention it now? Well we have until the 9th of May 2009 to run on this season and we are only 7 PPVs in so the leaders could still be caught....

FURTHERMORE Cyber Sunday offers up a whooping 15 points or so to be won becaus of actually guessing the stips of the match etc. Its big, its bad and it could be something used
to knock Murph from the top of the leader board where he sits scoring 35 points off of 7 PPVs (followed by myself and BR26 respectively)

Heres a chance with those that have casual membership at our site, or whom want to be involved in the TFWF's PPV Prediction Game as it is the official WWE Prediction game of the EKnights to come on over and take part.

I will be around most of today so can activate most registration.You must post in the TFWF thread for your predictions to count on our leader board (current and past leader boards found in our Misc section on the main site)

so hop to it, you know the link by now and get predicting!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'