News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Raw *SPOILERS*

Started by Gary, June 08, 2010, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

^ I don't remember them saying that being treated like crap was the motive for the attack on RAW...

In fact judging by Barrett's interview, it was more that they just wanted to be change the landscape and be the new top dogs.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Drama Queen

Quote from: jagilki on June 09, 2010, 08:27:31 AM
[spoiler]Yeah, Season 1 guys snapped and went nuts because they were treated like shit, so you Season 2 Fucktards, take these insults and Striker cutting you off everytime you talk, followed by a beating, and you won't snap on us.[/spoiler]

He said it was AWESOME booking, he didn't say logical booking :D

jagilki

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Russ

Awesome vid.

I also love how when Gabriel's up top, he's clearly petrified that if he misses/lands with knees on Cena, that's his career over xD
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jennifer

Looked more like he was just glaring at Cena to me.

Vid is pretty cool though, don't like how blurry it goes in places, sometimes makes it a bit hard to see what's actually happening.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Gary

Word going around is that NO one knew that the invasion was gonna take place, and only that Barret would come down, they wanted everyone at ringside to react realistically and thats how Cole manage to get away.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

I'm sure Cena/Punk/Gallows would of had to know.

Black Death

so Cole ran  for real when trouble went down... lol

it makes sense ,  I was wondering why nobody from the back can running out to help.

They knew
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

Even for how gay wrestling is.....this is pretty cool.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Drama Queen

Cole escaping is still kind of suspicious if you ask me.

Black Death

you notice that too  DQ