News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

EFK Website - suggestions and stuff

Started by Duckman, November 05, 2010, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RickRampage

Duck and B, it was just a suggestion. I wasn't saying to get rid of you guys either, it was just merely a suggestion of having back up hosts in case for some reason one of you can't do the show one month. Sort of like what they do on news shows and other television shows with a host when they can't be there for some reason or the other. My only reason for selecting more then one back up was because it makes no since just to select one and then what happens if they can't do the show. Once again, it was just a suggestion, and had nothing to do with whether I wanted on the show or not. With my schedule the way it is, I wouldn't even be able to even consider participating in it. I work all night and sleep all day the majority of the time and when I am not working all night and just part of the night, by the time I get off, B is asleep, and Duckman and Ian are just getting ready to get up. So yeah, me being on the EFK show was not even an option at this point. I was merely suggestion back up hosts to step in, and an interesting and fun way of having them be selected.

Triple B

Quote from: Gary on November 12, 2010, 10:29:47 AM
fixed.

Gary, I've been here since show 2.
Quote from: RickRampage on November 15, 2010, 03:26:49 PM
Duck and B, it was just a suggestion. I wasn't saying to get rid of you guys either, it was just merely a suggestion of having back up hosts in case for some reason one of you can't do the show one month. Sort of like what they do on news shows and other television shows with a host when they can't be there for some reason or the other. My only reason for selecting more then one back up was because it makes no since just to select one and then what happens if they can't do the show. Once again, it was just a suggestion, and had nothing to do with whether I wanted on the show or not. With my schedule the way it is, I wouldn't even be able to even consider participating in it. I work all night and sleep all day the majority of the time and when I am not working all night and just part of the night, by the time I get off, B is asleep, and Duckman and Ian are just getting ready to get up. So yeah, me being on the EFK show was not even an option at this point. I was merely suggestion back up hosts to step in, and an interesting and fun way of having them be selected.

For the record, Ian and I never sleep.  I'm constantly sitting in front of my bedroom with a shotgun, and Ian's constantly trying to jimmy the windows.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Triple B on November 15, 2010, 04:30:26 PM
For the record, Ian and I never sleep.  I'm constantly sitting in front of my bedroom with a shotgun, and Ian's constantly trying to jimmy the windows.

So, you're kinda saying...Ian's the Ryan Davis to your Jesse Gunn?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Duckman

No harm Rick, just some people are suited for doing entertaining podcasts and then there's Tom Mason, Ben Halkum and countless others.

What I feel makes the EFK show is the chemistry between myself, Ian and B.  We've been doing this for a good few years now and I think auditioning people or looking to get other people to host the show just wouldn't work for EFK and me personally.

I get where you're coming from but your post does look like you're saying, 'if you guys aren't around, someone else can do the show' when honstly, I don't believe many people could.

Got to remember man, this is our baby, we're going to be protective about it.

No harm, no foul though.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Triple B

Quote from: Pastor AlexK on November 15, 2010, 04:38:15 PM
So, you're kinda saying...Ian's the Ryan Davis to your Jesse Gunn?

No.  Not at all.

Where's my ban hammer?

Gary

Quote from: Triple B on November 15, 2010, 04:56:31 PM
No.  Not at all.

Where's my ban hammer?

Judge took away all your toys cause Ian didnt know how to use them properly.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Triple B on November 15, 2010, 04:56:31 PM
No.  Not at all.

Where's my ban hammer?

You can't ban me! I've done nothing wrong! How can you be such a monster!? lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Marq

Quote from: Triple B on November 15, 2010, 04:30:26 PM
Gary, I've been here since show 2.

Show 5.

Episode two had me. Episode three had Cindy. You first showed up on the episode that had Jackson, as she was the one who suggested the whole "pillage" segment.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Gary

Funny enough Jackson and B have almost the same voice.

[/center]

Triple B

Quote from: Marq on November 16, 2010, 01:23:40 AM
Show 5.

Episode two had me. Episode three had Cindy. You first showed up on the episode that had Jackson, as she was the one who suggested the whole "pillage" segment.

I thought Withrow was on SHow 1, cause I was on the show after him, cause I remember him at the end of the show saying "Triple B's fed, VFW is good"

Marq

Quote from: Triple B on November 16, 2010, 02:11:23 AM
I thought Withrow was on SHow 1, cause I was on the show after him, cause I remember him at the end of the show saying "Triple B's fed, VFW is good"

Cindy was the guest on show one. Then me on two. Then Cindy again for three. Then Jag on four. Then Jackson and you on five. You might have RECORDED something along with Withrow, but as far as I know, Withrow was never a guest on E-Fed Knights.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Gary

I think B is getting confused with the Ian and Jay Show.

[/center]

Triple B

Quote from: Gary on November 16, 2010, 02:20:22 AM
I think B is getting confused with the Ian and Jay Show.

No, because I DISTINCTLY remember it, because I've joked about it ever since.  At the end of the show, Sam asked him what was the next "Big" Fed, and he said my fed, but totally got the name wrong.

I MUST RESEARCH

Rob.B

Quote from: Triple B on November 16, 2010, 11:32:15 AM
No, because I DISTINCTLY remember it, because I've joked about it ever since.  At the end of the show, Sam asked him what was the next "Big" Fed, and he said my fed, but totally got the name wrong.

I MUST RESEARCH

You mean VFW? ;)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I believe Withrow was on the Ian and Jay show.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'