News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

EFK Website - suggestions and stuff

Started by Duckman, November 05, 2010, 02:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

! JDM The Professional !

This'll sound so very stupid probably, but is there any way of making an EFK app for Iphone??

lol

Regards,

JDM

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Gary

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on December 07, 2010, 04:30:45 AM
This'll sound so very stupid probably, but is there any way of making an EFK app for Iphone??

lol

Regards,

JDM

If I am not mistaken to be able to make an app you gotta sign up as a developer which is 99.00 bucks plus have access to a Mac.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Gary on December 07, 2010, 02:54:48 PM
If I am not mistaken to be able to make an app you gotta sign up as a developer which is 99.00 bucks plus have access to a Mac.

http://developer.apple.com/programs/ios/

$99 per YEAR. There are sites that will let you build apps, but they can cost hundreds, even thousands of dollars.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gary

[/center]

! JDM The Professional !

Quote from: Gary on December 07, 2010, 03:19:50 PM
in the end...not worth it.

Point taken. It's cool to know we can do it though. I had no clue how that shit worked. :)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Judge

I have a Mac, I have an iPhone, and one of those UK rich arseholes could pay the dev fee, but who knows how to program?  What would the app do besides stream the shows?

Why not just use iTunes to stream the shows via RSS feed.  What would the app be besides a glorified RSS reader?

Triple B

I agree that there would need to be a "purpose" to an Iphone APP, and other than streaming the podcast (which can be done with RSS) I don't see what else could be used.  You can access the forums on a web browser phone already.  There'd have to be something else there.

Maybe an app that posts a random picture of a female, and you have to say if Ian would do her ala "Hot or Not"
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Quote from: Triple B on December 08, 2010, 07:07:35 AM
I agree that there would need to be a "purpose" to an Iphone APP, and other than streaming the podcast (which can be done with RSS) I don't see what else could be used.  You can access the forums on a web browser phone already.  There'd have to be something else there.

Maybe an app that posts a random picture of a female, and you have to say if Ian would do her ala "Hot or Not"

Or a general Hot or Not app, and you can pick to play as Ian or Russ/Midas?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

And suddenly, an iPhone app doesn't seem so stupid...because instead of focusing on some special app that's supposed to do...something lol, we can make an EFK game.

I propose we put together a crack team of developers on this EFK Hot or Not App right away.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Triple B

Quote from: Pastor AlexK on December 08, 2010, 12:17:06 PM
And suddenly, an iPhone app doesn't seem so stupid...because instead of focusing on some special app that's supposed to do...something lol, we can make an EFK game.

I propose we put together a crack team of developers on this EFK Hot or Not App right away.

No...

It's still mind numbingly retarded.

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Triple B

Gary

An app for this site would be stupid. You can already access it well enough via the phone.

[/center]

Hondo

Quote from: Gary on December 08, 2010, 03:55:43 PM
An app for this site would be stupid. You can already access it well enough via the phone.

Yeah, but then the hipster double-grande-latte-hazelnut-expresso doofuses wouldn't be able to peer over their horn-rimmed glasses and say "There's an app for that", chuckle snidely and return to listening to a band you've never heard of (for good reason, I may add.)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Drama Queen

Quote from: JackHondo on December 08, 2010, 04:46:03 PM
Yeah, but then the hipster double-grande-latte-hazelnut-expresso doofuses wouldn't be able to peer over their horn-rimmed glasses and say "There's an app for that", chuckle snidely and return to listening to a band you've never heard of (for good reason, I may add.)

Wow... SOMEbody didn't have their double-grande-latte-hazelnut-expresso this morning :-*