Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

JWoww and Snooki

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, January 19, 2011, 05:33:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on January 19, 2011, 11:32:55 AM
Sammies the only one Id go near.

Only way i'd do JWoww or Snooki is if we were filming and I could make cash on the sextape, if id even be valued at anything.

Jersey Shore and the Worlds Smallest Penis?

;D
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

I'd do the tall one in a heartbeat.  

The short one?  Maybe if it was a 2am dash and there was literally nothing left to chose from but I'd like to think there would be something more appealing.  Perhaps a shaved chimp on a night out.

I imagine fucking the short one would be akin to sticking your dick in a skip.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on January 19, 2011, 10:51:43 AM
I'd say it goes for a lot of people out there to be honest Dorling, but yes thats the stereotype of our hobby and I would say its fairly accurate seeing how much emphasis our hobby places on the small and insignificant things. Again, I am not saying there is anything wrong with that. Just the way it is fella :)

As a man in a long term sexual relationship (with a girl, I hasten to add) I couldn't possibly comment :)

What's Jersey Shore? Even as I typed that question it dawned on me that I'm probably not missing much.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Thats what I am talking about! The 2am run!

Duckman

I should point out that the sticking your dick in a skip comparison is both in terms of size and smell.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Adam Wrong

Quote from: Duckman on January 19, 2011, 12:00:17 PM
I should point out that the sticking your dick in a skip comparison is both in terms of size and smell.

Peace

Duckman

quote of the year

Marq

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Duckman

LMAO!  That's awesome Ian.

To answer Marc:

Peace

Duckman

Gary

While I started the Jwwow crusade..Ian you are fucking crazy about Snooki, that girl is fucking ugly and her only reedemable quality is that she is famous..but she is not fuckable. Now drunk to holy hell? I could say yes..but I'd need a loooooooooot of alcohol in me.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Kieran King

Jwoww's definitely not my type, but nobody's asking me to marry her or whatever, so yeah, I'd probably bang her. As long as she talked as little as possible. Snooki on the other hand?

That shit's gross.

Hondo

lol

that's worth a karma point.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

JWWOW yes, Snooki hell fucking no. I don't like to bang creatures that live under bridges and eat small children. She's a troll.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Level-One

This thing again. ;D

I'd hit JWOW... pass on Snooki. I can't recall the this other chick but whatever. I may efed; but I'm not a complete and utter total loser that will stick his dick in everything that passes my way. I don't get shitfaced drunk, so that route's impossible as well. This is tough guy internet talk... but I won't date or touch a girl that I presume to be ugly (snooki fits that bill, barf). It may mean I'm single more often then not; but I prefer quality over quantity.

But shit... if that's you thing, go for it.

Alex Smiley

I'd take Snooki on a date for same reason anyone would take a bats**t crazy person on a date...sympathy. Jwoww is pretty, yes. I'd hold her hand in an instant!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.