News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Official Test If You Can Post Topic

Started by Russ, February 06, 2011, 04:49:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Kieran King

jagilki

everybody who's having this problem, and that I've asked that have had the same answer.

Gary

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

FXBlade

The Screen resolutions and also certain browsers have problems with this skin.  For some reason its one of the only ones that Crip designed that has the problem.

Mine is 1440x900 no problem, but if i click the double window button in the top right to "shrink it" then it gives me the scroll across the bottom.  Same on my laptop and that is a different res.

And it happens in Chrom, Firefox, IE9 and Opera.

Is it a problem? not really.  Annoying? Depends on my mood.  Not really an issue for me.

Judge

You can change your profile back to the default skin if it's a problem on your system.  Check your theme and layout options in your profile.

For the most part, we feel that the skin fits in with the new design of the site, but you're free to change it back to the boring grey and blue if you want.

Gary

Quote from: Judge Anger on February 14, 2011, 02:03:23 PM
You can change your profile back to the default skin if it's a problem on your system.  Check your theme and layout options in your profile.

For the most part, we feel that the skin fits in with the new design of the site, but you're free to change it back to the boring grey and blue if you want.

Judge likes Black

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Cory

I donno if its me, but these boards are terribly slow (using firefox)

The old boards were quick as lighting, and every other site works at the same speed.

I donno whatsup

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

it took 20 seconds from me hitting post for it to ' go through' and its a consistant 20 seconds.

Triple B

hmm....

I shall investigate!  TO THE BATMOBILE!
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Cory

Its been like this all week, but ironically enough, its quicker now, and working just as good as the old setup.