News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The death of Osama Bin Laden

Started by Doug E Fresh, May 01, 2011, 11:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on May 02, 2011, 11:20:04 AM
Haters gonna hate

We are discussing Bin Laden's shooting not 2Pacs!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Bill-E Mitchell on May 02, 2011, 11:23:24 AM
We are discussing Bin Laden's shooting not 2Pacs!

2-Pac is alive on a remote island with the other famous celebs who faked their deaths like Elvis and Jackson

Triple B

I might be able to go along with the "this is odd timing" arguement about Bin Laden being killed, if it was near anything that could help Obama.

If this was this time NEXT year, or nearer an election, I'd be a little bit more on board.  This just seems like Obama crossing another thing off of the list Bush SHOULD have crossed off.  We had Bin Laden once before in Afghanistan.  We dropped the ball.  This time, we were decisive, and took him out ourselves.  The amount of detail of how this went down already released tells me it isn't a hoax.  We got him, and he deserved it.

I understand burying him at sea, because they didn't want to incite Muslims that they were parading around his body and being disrespectful.  We weren't killing a Muslim Terrorist.  We were killing a Terrorist who happened to be Muslim, and tried to pervert Muslim beliefs to justify the fact he was evil.  Dumping the body at sea also takes care of us having to hand his body over to his family or others, making it look like he's a fallen soldier.  He's not.  He's a fucktard who got his ass eaten by Shamu.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ryan Ruckus

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Triple B on May 02, 2011, 12:40:12 PM
I might be able to go along with the "this is odd timing" arguement about Bin Laden being killed, if it was near anything that could help Obama.

If this was this time NEXT year, or nearer an election, I'd be a little bit more on board.  This just seems like Obama crossing another thing off of the list Bush SHOULD have crossed off.  We had Bin Laden once before in Afghanistan.  We dropped the ball.  This time, we were decisive, and took him out ourselves.  The amount of detail of how this went down already released tells me it isn't a hoax.  We got him, and he deserved it.

I understand burying him at sea, because they didn't want to incite Muslims that they were parading around his body and being disrespectful.  We weren't killing a Muslim Terrorist.  We were killing a Terrorist who happened to be Muslim, and tried to pervert Muslim beliefs to justify the fact he was evil.  Dumping the body at sea also takes care of us having to hand his body over to his family or others, making it look like he's a fallen soldier.  He's not.  He's a fucktard who got his ass eaten by Shamu.

The only Muslims they would be inciting are the ones that supported his cause anyway...who ironically I think will be equally as pissed off he is dead. I dont think its a direct relation to anything to do with Obama actually...I just think it seems shady all around.

Duckman

They didn't want his grave to become a shrine and also had to keep to the Muslim traditions that a body is buried within 12 hours of death...if they did in fact bury him at sea.

For what it's worth BBC are reporting the DNA tests have been done and are conclusive.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Level-One

Quote from: Duckman on May 02, 2011, 01:35:28 PM
They didn't want his grave to become a shrine and also had to keep to the Muslim traditions that a body is buried within 12 hours of death...if they did in fact bury him at sea.

For what it's worth BBC are reporting the DNA tests have been done and are conclusive.

Peace

Duckman

Wait. Isn't it Muslim traditions that they're buried on land... not in the sea? At the same time, they kept the Muslim tradition of burying him within 12 hours of death? Why one and not the other? Preferably, the latter which may end up explaining away the evidence all together.

Duckman

They didn't want his grave to become a shrine

At least that's what they're saying.

Peace

Duckman

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Peace

Duckman

Yeah I also read the Muslim tradition bit which I didnt know actually, but regardless of which I still felt and feel that giving him the Pirates of the Carribeen extras ending...was a bit fishy.

Dorling

They offered his body to his native Saudi Arabia and they did not want him buried in their country, that's what I heard.

Regardless of whether or not that is true, they did absolutely the right thing in my opinion. His tomb would become a shrine and should there be somewhere for people to embark on a pilgrimage to, it would create the possibility of a whole range of nastiness. His grave would have to have 24 hour security, spending yet more money and putting yet more lives at risk and frankly he was not worth it.

When you commit atrocities on his scale, your religion etc does not matter a stuff in my eyes. A monster can be a monster regardless of their faith and deserve to be treated as nothing more than that.

Good riddance to him. Let's hope we can ride out any potential revenge attacks and that reports detailing a lack of support for his replacement are true. This is a great morale boost for the troops regardless of the intricacies of the story and hopefully it's a beginning of the end of Al-Qaeda.

There will always be reasons to be pessimistic but this is undoubtedly an important day in the war on terror.

Level-One

Quote from: Duckman on May 02, 2011, 01:49:34 PM
At least that's what they're saying.

Peace

Duckman

Yeah, I hear you duckman. What I'm saying is, this entire being sensitive to the Muslim religion is a bunch of bullshit. We can't give him a ground burial but we'll be sure to follow that up by burying him well within 12 hours in the name of the religion, lol. If people aren't going to be outraged by the first, the second is a mere formality.

A few questions I personally have at this point, that I'll be looking for myself, regardless.

Why was Usama killed instead of captured? Were they in immediate danger? Was he an immediate threat? He would have been 100% more useful alive then dead. This will probably fall under ''top secret'' and we'll never know as suspicion grows...

What is this facial recognition technology they're talking about in which it's been reported these use to identify him? How did that process work? Wouldn't you have to already been put in some sorta of database for that

And in regards to B's post; I don't see how the timing isn't suspicious. Why did Obama choose to release his birth certificate this week? It's clear they were using it for a political play as they could have released it two years ago when asked. There's obviously a reason why they released that now just before his run and not during the 2012 campaign, I'm sure. Maybe it being obvious as fuck is one of them.

Big Gay Honker

Well keep in mind he's known about Bin Laden's location since August.  So he could pick and choose anytime he wanted to take him out.  I'm still waiting on news where Trump is demanding a death certificate.  Long version. 

I love that they're burying him at sea though.  That's one more dickslap on him after shooting him in the face.  By now he's fish poo.  I'm just amazed that Hamas has the balls to condemn us.  If it wasn't for our leaders, Israel would have ended them by now. 

Jon Tees

People have said they elected to kill him because he knew too much about too many high ranking officials in world governments and their involvements in underhanded and suspicious activities. He was silenced (by being killed) out of a fear that if captured he’d sing like a bird and bring alot of other people down with him. We’ll never know for sure but now that he’s dead the world is a much safer place at least for now.

Don't Fall For Cheap Imitations And Knock Offs We Are The National Wrestling Federation Period.
http://www.thenationalwrestlingfederation.com

Doug E Fresh

So many opinions both realistic and jokingly I thank everyone.

As for me, I'm kinda siding with the believers that this came out to help re-elect him next year. I'm not any more or less happier now that he's dead if he wasn't already because he's been fairly irrelevant for the past few years. My solace comes from the fact that nearly my entire family has served or are serving in the military and many of them are very happy right now so their happiness makes me happy.