News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

You know you watch too much wrestling when...

Started by The Laughing Man, February 10, 2012, 03:43:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

you know you watch too much wrestling when you scream at co-workers "OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW!? YOUR ASS BETTER CALL SOMEBODY!!" when they don't know obvious, crucial information.

Sky

You know you watch too much wrestling when your attempt to fit in with management involves sock puppets.

! JDM The Professional !

I was at a night club the other day, and we ran into my sister and her fience. moments after greeting them, he hits me with a stunner and goes to buy a beer.

It. Was. Awesome.

:)

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot! The world forgetting, by the world forgot the eternal sunshine of the spotless mind! Each prayer accepted, and each wish resigned.

Quote from: Kise on February 29, 2012, 01:42:01 AM
Shake and bake, JDM! S-n-B!

!JDM'S Top Ten Movies of all Time!
1. Leon the Professional
2. American Beauty
3. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind
4. The Big Lebowskie
5. There will be blood
6. A Clockwork Orange
7. Once upon a time in the West
8. The Proposition
9. Reservoir Dogs
10. Taxi Driver

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Quote from: ! JDM The Professional ! on February 19, 2012, 01:03:43 PM
I was at a night club the other day, and we ran into my sister and her fience. moments after greeting them, he hits me with a stunner and goes to buy a beer.

It. Was. Awesome.

:)

Yeah sorry again about the stunner bro, hope it didn't hurt too much
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Buddy Zent

When you talk to everybody in short sentances, waiting for WHAT?!s after every one.

Ty

Quote from: Sky on February 19, 2012, 12:26:36 PM
You know you watch too much wrestling when your attempt to fit in with management involves sock puppets.

I hope that worked out for you,  I'm no longer allowed to bring my vantriloquist dummy to work... I was told next time I leave him in a room by himself and scare people by talking into the walkie talkie in his chest, I was going to get fired :(