News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

You're On Notice

Started by Judge, October 05, 2008, 12:46:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

For being online but not posting to the shoutbox, per Exile, you are officially ON NOTICE!

Zombie Gunn

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

TaNK

He's viewing it from his phone, I cant see pictures on this site from my Blackberry

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Zombie Gunn

It sucks, I know. Just wish there was a way to make the board think I wasnot on my phone.

MitchMMA

Russ

Quote from: Sirenum Scopuli on October 05, 2008, 03:08:36 PM
It sucks, I know. Just wish there was a way to make the board think I wasnot on my phone.

Cleverly encasulate your phone into a carboard portable computer?

I've heard these SMF boards are pretty gullible

Judge

Quote from: Sirenum Scopuli on October 05, 2008, 02:32:50 PM
Who is on notice?

Use Opera mobile, if you're not. You can switch it between WAP and Desktop display modes.

Zombie Gunn

I'll see if I can find a download for it. I have a real old model. 7290

I also can't post or even view the shoutie.

Zombie Gunn

Quote from: Judge Anger on October 05, 2008, 12:46:03 PM
For being online but not posting to the shoutbox, per Exile, you are officially ON NOTICE!

OK, back home and I can see the pic.  LMAO.  I'm surprised you didn't put me on there, but yeah... you know the reason why I'm not in the shoutie.