Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Bacon

Started by brad9993, October 17, 2013, 12:16:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brad9993

Bacon. How Good Is Bacon.  ;D

Justin

About as good as your activity on these boards.

Dorling

Quote from: JustinP on October 17, 2013, 06:03:02 AM
About as good as your activity on these boards.

Now hold on just a minute - if you're suggesting his activity is not good, then you are also suggesting that Bacon is not.

I won't stand for that.

Having said that, I don't think American Bacon is like ours in the UK. We have great bacon. Yours kind of looks thin and awful.

Rob

Our bacon is great.

And why have a go about his activity? What purpose does it serve?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Dorling

I think maybe Justin has his grumpy pants on today.

Rob

Maybe Justin should take his pants off
SixersEagles

[/center]

Hondo

British bacon, American bacon, yada yada....

Dudes, bacon is like sex. Even when it's bad, it' still pretty freakin' awesome.

Write that down Alex.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Rob

Bacon could solve all the world's major problems. Think about it.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Duckman

As Louis CK says (and yes, I am going to quote him as much as possible) "One of the greatest things about being alive is you get to put bacon in your mouth.  When I'm eating bacon I think to myself, I could literally die right now and I'd be cool with it because I'm eating bacon."

So yes, bacon is awesome.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Doug E Fresh

Quote from: Duckman on October 17, 2013, 07:37:56 AM
As Louis CK says (and yes, I am going to quote him as much as possible) "One of the greatest things about being alive is you get to put bacon in your mouth.  When I'm eating bacon I think to myself, I could literally die right now and I'd be cool with it because I'm eating bacon."

So yes, bacon is awesome.

Louis CK is pretty much a God.

Duckman

He's the only one I worship, that's for damn sure.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Judge

I don't know about british bacon, but I look at canadian bacon and go "That's just a piece of ham"

American bacon is fucking amazing and if you haven't had any, you should go get some now or kill yourself.

J-Reb

Quote from: Judge on October 17, 2013, 09:10:31 AM
I don't know about british bacon, but I look at canadian bacon and go "That's just a piece of ham"

American bacon is fucking amazing and if you haven't had any, you should go get some now or kill yourself.

Canadian bacon is ham.  It's just like Canada to try and take something already delicious (ham) and repackage it, only to try and make it sound more appealing by calling it bacon, ultimately leading to horrible disappointment when you realize it's not bacon.

jagilki

J-Reb