News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Halloween

Started by Zombie Gunn, November 02, 2008, 04:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

As some of you know, I have been preparing for Halloween for about three months.  Well, it was all worth it.  Me and the kids had a blast.  To start off our little tale, here is my pumpkin man.

And one more of him at night.

Remember, I told you I was building two 4' long hands?  Well, this is a shot of them in progress.

Here they are, hung up and painted.

And of course, the big frog head that they belong to.

Now, it doesn't look like much at that angle.  Here's a couple from further away.

So, what's inside?  First, an overall shot.

That little guy at the end is my home-made animatronic.  I wrapped a rope light around a stand-up fan that didn't work.   (It would oscilate, but not blow air) and then stuck the mask onto it.  That way, when you turn it on, the whole face lights up and the head rotates from side to side.

That is a bowl full of gooey spiders, flies, etc.  All immersed in water, so in the dark the victims, I mean... trick-or-treaters will reach into the bowl and touch something slimy, wet, and if they pick it up... something to make them run away screaming.  As soon as they turn around, they see a part of the garage that wasn't visible to them before.  A constant video loop of this face, with the imfamous sound associated with it.

Lastly, as reward for putting up with this scary stop on their otherwise joyful night, they would get one full-sized Hershey's Bar.  But... they had to get that piece of candy from me.  You see, behind that sitting animatronic was a smoke machine to disguise the back end of my garage from view.  And out of the smoke, came me.

And that is the story of how I lost my beard.