S, what do you guys do when your not fedding or on the net.

Started by TaNK, July 17, 2008, 07:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

Contrary to what my online time says:

I like to go fishing.

I also like to go out and have fun at the bars every now and then.

I like to go watch movies.

Every now and then I'll go canoeing and floating or something.

Sometimes, If I really am stressed, I like to go get in my truck and drive to a local town I haven't been to and stop by the local diner and order a burger or something.

I like to train MMA as well, although my lazy ass hasn't done that in awhile.

I really like hunting although I haven't been in years, I need a vacation.. I was thinking of traveling somewhere to go bear hunting.

I'll sometimes go to to church on sundays.

Play XBox Live but that kinda online isn't it?

Jeff Rivers

Zombie Gunn

I got 2 kids, so if I'm not online or at work (or both, lmao) then I'm with them. Either playing legos or hotwheels or just lying on the couch while they jump on my back.

I don't really get out much. I love fishing, but haven't been in a year due to my dad's health. Hopefully gonna start going with him again.

I love to paint in photoshop, but I lost my graphics pen so haven't been able to do anything for quite some time.

TheNthDegree

I play music - I play classical piano when I'm not in school, and a French Horn when I'm in.
I write, in general. A friend and I have been working on a piece of fiction for 2 years and are almost done (finally!).
I watch movies, a LOT. I usually watch them with my dad because he works a lot so I don't get a lot of time to see him, so it's what we do.
I go out with friends, we just will go out for lunch or to a movie or just hang out. We went Laser Questing the other day and it was good.
I tend to work a lot, so I don't tend to have a life.

Judge

JaceGryphon

Quote from: The Judge on July 17, 2008, 11:09:44 PM
There's other things to do?

Agreed.

No, really, for my job, I do Document Processing, so I'm sitting in front of a computer all day long...literally.

When I'm not tied to a computer, I play video games, and sometimes tinker around with cars.  But that's about it.

Kenfucius

Aside from working...

I play pool for money on occasion. I also go hiking (though that's rare, since all the cool places to go are an hour's drive away, and I don't drive)

Other than that, not much. Video games, DVDs, books, usual suspects.

Duckman

During the week it's work 9-5 and then back home to sort anything for this place and also TFWF that needs to be done.

I usually watch at least one ROH/wrestling DVD a week (yes I'm that sad) I watch it in stages over the course of the week.  I think I'm addicted.

On the weekends I'll hit the pub, watch sport with my Dad, cook a meal for my Mum and Dad, play some online poker and catch up with my mates who don't live around here on the phone or on MSN.

If I'm feeling like it I might head up to Glasgow for the weekend, get some weed and kick back with a couple of mates I've got up there.  Hit the pubs and stuff.  Although when I wasn't working I couldn't do that as much as I was too poor!

I also read every night before I go to bed and listen to music if the mood takes me.

Pretty normal life really.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Dave Johnson

Well I do a whole lot of shit if I am not on the comp.

School :@
Parties
Drinking a shit load
Getting High
Footy (Aussie Rules)
Cricket
Soccer
Drums
Chill with my matesLive when my 360 was up.

A whole lot more, I love sport and I love drinking.

Kendell Smith

Female impersonator.
Drink.
College.
Drink.
Work.
Drink.

Black Death

Work

read books and watch movies and some tv shows

pretty much.  damn my life is boring  ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dylan Cage

Well I go out
Hang with friends
Watch tv
Drink beer
go to an aa meeting and talk about my drinking problem
drink beer

Zombie Gunn

Totally off-topic, but Kendall... that is one fine sig you got there.

Adam Wrong

My GF (still woot)
My Xbox 360
Watching Family Guy
Drinking
Clubbing
Playing football (trying to get fit for next season