News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

How old were you when you started Efedding?

Started by chunkylover, July 23, 2008, 08:51:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Gay Honker

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Logan Taylor

The tail end of 1997 I was in some crapper email based fed. A buddy of mine roped me in cause he said you could make money from it. Me being like 14 at the time I was naive thought I could be come a millionaire. Almost 11 years later I am out around $40 from buying domain names for feds. So in all actuality I have lost money and not made money.

Jonny Worldbeater

I think I started in either '99, 2000 or '01, so either 13, 14 or 15. Most likely the first.

Tezmission Black

I started when I was 16, I was in the middle of high school.

Scott Rage

Kinda funny to think about but I was 12-13. I have NO IDEA how I got into it though, I don't even remember

The Murph

It was late 98 or early 99. So I was either 14 or just turned 15. Not long after that I think is the last time I won a damn match lol. And wow the amount of young rpers here is insane. It's good to see that there are quite a few who are "newbies" as it's a good sign considering how many people I know who gave up the game years ago. Shows that efedding will be around for a while yet.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

JaceGryphon

I can't recall the exact date or age, but I figure it was either 9th or 10th grade, which means Fall 1999 through Spring 2001, somewhere in that time frame, which means I was 13 or 14

TheNthDegree

Marq

Started at 12 or so -- this was about 1997.

I have as much facial hair now as I did then.

Racists.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"