News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

COUPLE OF PERMA BANS

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 23, 2008, 01:07:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I banned Spiral the other day because frankly he joined this site to start flaming, we as a group are attempting to keep the trouble makers out...

The one up for debate is Mike aka Woody. I banned him when I realized he was once more using the name Mike so to not draw attention to himself (IMO I might add) Personally, I dont think he should be allowed on this site, but he PM'd me on RK.com asking me why. I said doing the honourable thing and bring in the 'round table' of Knights (Skelly, Triple B, Judge and Duckman) making 5 votes to see if he is allowed back or not.

I VOTE: NO

I am not hiding this from our community because we dont need boards hidden from our friends and community. I await the others to cast their votes.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Zombie Gunn

I know my vote doesn't count, but I've had no issues with him in the past.

Judge

I have no idea who he is, so I'm abstaining.

Duckman

Truth be told from what I've seen of him on RK he seems a bit more mature.

He did screw the pooch with TFWF and did say we were all a bunch of pricks and shower buddies, I think that was his insult.

I don't know why he wouldn't to come to these forums with that kind of past with most of us. 

However, this is seperate from TFWF and so I'm going to say he should be allowed to use these forums.  His past attitude and behaviour towards our fed and us was shitty, however that was an efed.  These are community forums and I don't think it's totally fair to use his past attitude towards the game as a reason to keep him out of here.

He's not a trouble maker on these kind of forums as far as I can tell.  If he does, he's gone.

VOTE:  YES.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Brandon

This thread right here is why we are all here. MATURE and INTELLIGENT people running the place. Just thought I'd post this and tell you all, as if you didn't already realize, that you all are almost saving what's good in e-fedding for us. Thank you.

Dave Johnson

I don't know him, there for have no problems with him.

Tim-Æ

I find it funny that someone with the name "Woody" called us a bunch of pricks.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

TFWF I am more ok with, flakers is someone you cant really ban...

it was more the Ian-poster stuff he did as well as the Kut-poster thing he did as well which I find disturbing. But we call this down the middle.

ALLOWED: 1
NOT ALLOWED: 1
ABSTAIN: 1

Skelly and B to cast their votes and a decision can be made.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Duckman

Ok Skelly, Marc and Trips, let's here your votes on this.

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Triple B

My thoughts?

Let him prove he can be the better man.  Just like from Van Wilder... "Let's see what the kid can do."

VOTE: Yes.