News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

College

Started by Brandon, July 24, 2008, 03:18:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

So tomorrow (Thursday) I start attending Apollo College to get a degree as a Vet. Asst. After that, I'm either going to continue on and become a full blown Vet, or I'm going to attend a University and go for a degree in English. Not going to lie.. I'm pretty scared.

TaNK

Congrats buddy. Its always good seeing someone continuing theri education. Good luck with it all.

Dave Johnson

Don't worry about it mate, you will do great.

Tim-Æ

Being a scholar of English, I must say that the tasks before you will require much attention. It would be wise to absorb all of the wordly endeavors before engaging in anything English related.

Basically, if you're going to be an English major, you have to be overly critical of everything, and be prepared for even harsher criticism from your peers. For some reason everywhere I go, I mention that I have a degree in English and people just freak out. They either expect you to correct everything they do, and if you don't, they look at you and just wait, then say something like "I can't believe you didn't catch that."

But good luck. Besides, your first year in college is consumed by one thing: PBS.

Pot.  Beer. Sex.