News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Indeed, this is Random so I guess it's the right board.

Started by Zombie Gunn, March 14, 2009, 11:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Tomorrow, I'm driving my wife and uncle 2 hours to Sacramento.  We're taking 4 ghosts with us, to re-unite them with the ghost they left behind there and hopefully move them on to the next world.

Confused?  Let me start at the beginning.

Shortly after moving here, my oldest boy got an imaginary friend.  Two of them to be exact.  "Boom" and "Haha" were their names.  I didn't think much of it, but it was a little disturbing the way he'd describe them.

ELIJAH: "Haha is white like a sheet, and Boom is bad."

Alright, kinda creepy.  But I had imaginary friends when I was a kid.  It's normal.

A year goes by, and we don't hear much of them.  Except that my mom keeps seeing weird stuff at night.  Shadows moving in an otherwise empty room with shut curtains.  Voices when nobody is there.  Then, my uncle started noticing things.  He said he thought he was going crazy, and more than likely he is... or he's having a strange reaction to pain meds.  But, he sees a family of ghosts.  A four-year old boy named "Boo", a 10 year old girl named "Ha" and a mom and a dad.  They're all asian.  And Boo is mischievous, always bugging him when he's trying to sleep.

He can feel them communicating to him though vibrations.  And he figured out that they followed me (and my family) from Sacramento when we moved here.  Said they were living in an internment camp in the 40s.  My uncle asked if I did any renovations, anything at all to attract them.  Well, I did.  I re-modeled the spare bedroom of my wife's parents' house about 3 weeks before we left.  And Elijah, (my oldest boy) is the one who slept in that room after I was done remodelling it.

So, they have me look online to see if there's anything in that area from the 40s that might be of interest.

Camp Kohler, also known as Sacramento Assembly Center housed 4700 interned japanese during World War II.  It burned down in 1947, burning several homes in the surrounding area as well.  It existed about two blocks away from my wife's parents' house.  There's even a memorial for the place at a park near there.

So, freaky?  Yeah.

My grandmother and uncle went to a psychic, who told them they need to go to Sacramento to pick up the daughter.  We need to bring her to this memorial and let them move on to the next world.  So, that's what I'm doing tomorrow.

I don't actually believe in ghosts.  But the way I figure it is that my beliefs don't have any relevance on what is and isn't real.  I didn't believe there was any difference between regular pickles and kosher pickles until 3 days ago, when I learned differently.  So, I'm suspending my disbelief.  We're going on this trip to hopefully make everybody in the family feel better.  And that's that.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Alex Smiley

Seriously. Write all this down. Could be a good RP...or movie script.

No, seriously. As for the situation itself, I'm not sure what to think. I sorta believe in ghosts (spirits, and all that), though I'm not keen on specifically ghosts of actual people.

This is gonna sound weird, but...do you still pray much? This, I think, would call for lots of it. I'll be praying for ya.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Zombie Gunn

I'm of the same opinion as you, I think Legion.  And so is my wife.  Spirits?  Sure.  Ghosts of dead people that haven't quite gone to heaven or hell, well... that's not my thing.

But then again, I believe in alternate dimensions so who am I to call somebody weird?

Alex Smiley

Quote from: ZombieRaptors on March 14, 2009, 11:52:09 PM
I'm of the same opinion as you, I think Legion.  And so is my wife.  Spirits?  Sure.  Ghosts of dead people that haven't quite gone to heaven or hell, well... that's not my thing.

But then again, I believe in alternate dimensions so who am I to call somebody weird?

"Let us drift," indeed. :)

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

jagilki

Zombie Gunn

Christ, that's going to give me nightmares Jag.  Thanks.

jagilki

Russ

LMAO

Jesse's being haunted by the ghost of a racist ghetto boy scout leader... who is japenese and has a shit name.

Wow...

Gd luck in getting rid of Boo and Haha... though if I'm honst, they just sound like someone spent too long reading the 'common expressions in a pantomime' nook
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Black Republicans

I completely believe and it makes full sense to me...good job on trying to make everything right in their life, it will in turn make yours right.

If you guys want some help you should call Paranormal state, if you need any info on them hit me up on MSN....

Much weirder stuff is out there, trust me!

Jimmy Chisel

Pfft, clearly the only answer is

[spoiler][/spoiler]