News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Anyone here ever left a e-fed?

Started by Dylan Cage, July 25, 2008, 07:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Cage

Now that I got your attentions,   Has anyone ever left an efed, over a misunderstanding between you and either another member or one of the owners?  Then later on decided that you wasn't going to let them ruin your fun and attempted to get back in?

The Murph

Yup and it was a stupid choice. As I should never have went back. Though the person I argued with ended up turning out to be a great person who I still talk to from time to time. And he knows who he is and I still apologize over it.

Zombie Gunn

I've actually never quit a fed before. I went on LOA for lack of time, and never came back but that's all. Mostly because I hate starting over.

Dave Johnson

I have quit a couple but thats because I didn't enjoy it anymore and ran out of time and its sad to do it.

The Binge

There was a fed that I was in that I just stopped RPing for because my matches which I RP'd for and my opponent didn't I was still losing for storylines, or having it a no contest with a more over guy doing a run in on us. So I just stopped RPing, no LOA. I then rejoined a few months later when it was under new management.

Duckman

I told a fed head to shove his fed up his arse once, about 8 years ago I think it was.  I can't quite remember his name...Ian something I think...lol

Yes, I very nearly could've screwed up my 'efedding career' with that little outburst and my assholish attitude towards Ian and efedding in general when I was young and stupid!

Thankfully he's hella cool and now here we are.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.