News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

A Heart Felt Request

Started by Hippo, July 26, 2008, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hippo

Hey Everyone!!

First off, I want to thank Ian and Sambo for their approval of my posting this missive.

This year my life has been affected by heart disease.  Luckily not directly but still even indirectly it has taken a toll as several of my friends have had dear relatives diagnosed with heart ailments.  Most recently, the father of a good friend of mine passed away of complications while he was recovering from a heart attack.

While I already have been supporting the American Heart Association for some time these more recent events shook me up a bit as I myself have been overweight for all of my life and have a family history of heart problems.  As such I have made the decision to expand my champaining from my local neighborhood and my fellow workers, to my friends and associats in the online community as well.

This year the AHA Heartwalk in my area is on August 23rd.

A.H.A. START Video on Youtube

OK, Sorry folks  *sniff*  but here is where the Formletter from AHA kicks in ...

You can help me reach my  goal by making a donation online.  Click on the link(banner) below and you will be taken to my personal donation page where you can make a secure online credit card donation. The American Heart Association's online fundraising website has a minimum donation amount of $25.00.  If you prefer to donate less, you can do so by sending a check directly to me.  (But make it payable to the American Heart Association)  Or find someone local to yourself and make a donation through them, I'm not selfish.  :D

Click the above link to visit my personal web page and help me in my effort
to support American Heart Association - Columbus, OH

If the previous link does not work or if your browser does not support linking then cut and paste the following URL to your browser's address bar and enter.

http://centralohheartwalk.kintera.org/faf/...258537-45944719

Anyway, enough of the simpering and begging.  I will likely be posting the above link to my signature file on several of the bulletin boards I frequent.  If you wish to donate less than $25 then feel free to Message me here or in any of those places and I can send you my mailing address.

Again, our Walk is on August 23rd.  After that, well I am considering either the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation or the March Of Dimes.

Peace and health be with you,

James Watkinson  (Hippo)[/font]

Dave Johnson