News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE's next BIG movie

Started by Darla, May 03, 2009, 05:30:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darla

He-Man! And the Masters of the Universe!

Starring:
He-Man/Prince Adam : HHH
Sorceress: Melina   
Man-at-Arms: John Cena
Voice of Orco: HBK
Ram Man: Big Show
Voice of Cringer: MVP
Teela: Kelly Kelly
Stratos: CM Punk

Skeletor: Edge
Evil Lynn: Stephanie
Beastman: Batista
TrapJaw: Khali   
Triclops: Christian

King Randor: Ric Flair      
Queen: Mickie James   

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

great..she comes back and posts up another crap thread.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Darla has not been banned from this site and hasn't done anything to warrant that. Darla is more than welcome to post here.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

I though Duckman banned him/her... ah well
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Gary

nah Sam just wants to screw her  :)

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Duckman

She wanted me to ban her, I said no because she hasn't done anything to warrant being banned.  She's a twat, but that's just her personality.

She's welcome to post here and try to understand that we're not a cult and the fact people don't like her is because she's comes off like an arrogant bitch with nearly every post she makes.  ;)

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Laura

The love in this topic makes me feel all bubbly inside. ;D

The Murph

CANNNNNNNNNN YOU FEEL THE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TONIGHT......................TONIGHTTTTTTTTTT

Yeah this thread sucks. A purely epic fail of a joke

Excaligore

Well, a movie casting game could work. IF presented as a game not a random thread and IF that thread had a little bit of an introduction to the purpose. Something to think about.

Excaligore

Actually, I think it'd be cool if we did "Make the worst WWE film idea imaginable" and put it up. I mean with the concept of the now presumably canceled HHH as a "drug fighting cowboy in modern gangland" movie it's not to much a stretch when it comes to potential idiocy.

Alex Smiley

Forget you guys, I LOLed at this. Good work, Darla...and welcome back. lol

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Kise

It was hard for me to laugh when I had to hold back the urge to crap my pants. It was either hold in the laughter or shit myself laughing... What would you have done in this situation?

Russ

I'd have gotten a better sense of humour personally...

Conor

Quote from: Russ on May 04, 2009, 06:02:31 PM
I'd have gotten a better sense of humour personally...

Zing!

Here's your movie idea - "Mr McMahon Goes To Washington"

The story of a simple billionaire "sports entertainment" promoter and his attempts to stop the evil federal courts from enforcing government regulations on "sports entertainment" with nothing more than the strength of his annoying attorney and the love that fills his enlarged, steroid-fuelled heart.

It's got Oscar winner written all over it!