News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Tattoos

Started by TaNK, July 28, 2008, 08:18:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaNK

I have a few and if I ever get to uploading my photos to photobucket or something.. then I shall post mine but I saw this tattoo and I thought it was so badass. I kinda want to get one now of the exact same thing.

Dave Johnson

WOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!

THAT IS SOOOOOO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!

Have to be 18 to get tats here :(

Judge

Little young for tats, aren't we?

Most shops won't tat someone 13 years old ;)

Dave Johnson

Damn straight!

Shit I forgot about that, thanks Judge.

JohnS.

I got 8, maybe I'll get around to uploading some one day. I have a tribal sleeve that is nearing completion, and on my other arm an 'urban' based sleeve...lots of cityscape type art in it...but still far from completion...skull on the back of my shoulder that needs to be covered up. A city on my leg, that is gonna be colored and touched up eventually...and on the side of my left arm i have a brickwall with my name graffiti'd on it

Adam Wrong

Got fulham on my back but mainly not had money for others. Gonna spunk about sixty quid on a biohazard symbol on my heart hopefully this month.

Kendell Smith

I've got japanese writing on my hip and a treble clef on my bum. Getting my third in the tatoo parlour next to my hotel in Vegas, not sure where abouts on my body yet though or exactly what to get.

Tiffany Thomas

al I got is tweety outline on my upper left shoulder. There is a reason its not colored in, but dont wanna get into that.

Logan Taylor

That's the only one I got. I made the dude a website and he gave me the Tattoo. Pretty sweet trade if I may say so myself. I have a few others I want to get.