News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Your Drink of Choice

Started by Gary, July 29, 2008, 01:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gary

When you go out to the bar or clubbing what is your drink of choice?

I usually start with a few beers to start the night. Medalla Beer only sold in PR, but pretty soon going to be exported to the US, then I go for the rum and coke althought if I have the cash I go for Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch with water or on the rocks.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Tremere

I usually pregame the event at home with a few George Killian's Irish Red's. Upon my arrival its time for a shot of Jack and another beer. After that depending on where i am ill go for the Irish Carbombs or perhaps the Mongolian Mutherfuckers (14 shots). Repeat call me in the morning.

Rebel Child

I can't drink...

However while I was on my vacay I did have 3 smirnoff strawberry aci and 1 single barrel jack daniels and coke.

My god I was fucked up after not drinking for so long.

But usually, don't drink.  when I could I'd start off and stick with Khaluah and cream or just regular old fashioned mudslides, pretty much the same.

Big Gay Honker

Jonny Worldbeater

Marq

I love me a good Screwdriver -- the better the vodka, the happier I am.

As for beer? Can't go wrong with a Corona. Get that lime in there, and I go cuh-razy.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Duckman

Couple of beers to start off.  Then onto the Jack and Cokes. 

At Christmas time I like a nice Bailey's and I'll switch from Jack and Coke to Southern Comfort and Lemonade.  I have no idea why, it's just a Christmas tradition!

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

The Binge

Scottish Liquier and Lime Tonic, best shit ever, and nobody else seems to like it so they don't ask to share!

Rob

Several ciders, preferably Strongbow, and then a few double bacardi and cokes.
SixersEagles

[/center]

T Jay

I'm usually a beer guy, not to particular to a kind.... but for awhile it was Yuengling mostly, now I'm stuck on Coors for some reason.

A few beers, some Jack and Cokes and I'm a happy drunk.

Black Death

MGD...seven and seven ...  White Russian,  BLack Russian .... I am feeling fine  ;D
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Adam Wrong

Start on a standard beer like Carling, move onto Stella, go to the club and start of Jaegermaester and Redbull, vodka and orange for rehydration and black russians (Vodka, coke, Tia Maria / Kahlua) throw in the occasional shot and I'm wasted

When I was young and foolish and first clubbing at 16 / 17 I also used to compliment the above with some illicit substances but realised that they were not having a positive or negative effect on my night out

Kendell Smith

Quote from: M.D.K. on July 29, 2008, 05:30:58 PM
Start on a standard beer like Carling, move onto Stella, go to the club and start of Jaegermaester and Redbull

That's basically my night right there. Start off with something like Coors, hit the Jaeger bombs maybe a couple of shots of sambucca. Sometimes a bottle of wine before heading out or a few cocktails. If I fancy something sweet I start on the mixed fruit koppaberg

TaNK

Jack N Cokes with shots of Jack with those Jack N Cokes as chasers.

If I drink up the bars Jack.. then its Makers.

If I am at dinner.. I'll have a bud light.. thats the only time I drink beer.