News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

A THANK YOU VIDEO - PLEASE READ

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, July 30, 2008, 03:05:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fellow Knights,

First off, I just want to thank you all again for making this place a fantastic fourm for e-fedding. Its down to you guys as well as I keep saying. With that being said I have done one of my videos...yes the one which 90% enjoy and 10% think I am a twat. It doesnt include everyone from the site as some of you I am still getting to know and I might not have had pic bases for (I can hear the growns of "whats he done" already). But I hope you all enjoy it. There isnt any malice intended towards the vast majority of people in this video so if you feel offended anyone using this site or rk.com (whom hasnt been a dick) its not intentional. I just have a very Ian sense of humour...sorry in advance. Anyway make sure you have the speakers up loud and enjoy...
20th Episode Thank you Video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZmW6Pb_MUU

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

Wow.

That music was... oddly soothing.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Adam Wrong

i need to download king of wishful thinking now!

Adam Wrong

that was brilliant - fucking brilliant

Duckman

Seriously mate, the video is FUCKING AWESOME!

Really funny stuff, cheers for bringing up the whole 'little league' incident, my publicist is trying to get me away from all that!  Lol.

Amazing work Ian, the fact you produced that so quickly is just scary, lol.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Zombie Gunn

I wonder how Triple B will feel with my head placed on his wife's body.  Now, his dream shall come true!

Gary

lmao, loved the Murph part. Great video Monks..and seriously u need a PS3 or an XBox

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Rebel Child

Lmao this was absolutely excellent.  Good job Ian!

Adam Wrong

with ian's money he could buy microsoft and sony

Big Gay Honker

Very nice Ian Very nice.  I couldn't help but notice you didn't use my out of date picture!

The Rick

Words cannot describe how awesome that was!

But indeed it is fan-bloody-tastic!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Big Gay Honker on July 30, 2008, 04:08:33 PM
Very nice Ian Very nice.  I couldn't help but notice you didn't use my out of date picture!

New Honkage is feared by Stylez...Classic BGH...not as much maybe.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

The Murph

That video ruled. And the Murph is in it too so yay me lol

skelly