News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

TOP MOST DISTURBING FED CHARACTERS

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 01, 2008, 03:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I am not talking about people who creep you out...I mean those who do it in a good way. Since we got a lot of talk about Ledger as the Joker. Who are your favourite creep or disturbing fed characters and why. In no particular order here is mine...

James Onlee

A lot of people overtime have marvelled in TFWF over the likes of Samson the Biblical Phenomenon, however Samson needed a small Amish kid to get him over. James Onlee needed a voice and when he went singles last year he opened up a world of a religious fanatic we had never seen before. From the feud with Sebastian Cross which included the nailing of Cross' hand like a crucifixtion in the middle of the ring to the distubing images transipred with the dead body of a make a wish child when he was a Tag Team wrestler. Onlee personifies the silent assassin when not talking and the religious nut when he is preaching to the masses.

The Ultimate Scally

When real life net marks were harking over Hardcore, Rich got his gimmick rocking with 'Scallycore' with a catchphrase 'I am not harcore...I am SCALLY TO THE CORE'. That there was the birth of one of the most disturbing characters that went from a track suit wearing skank to a street man who kidnapped and abused his opponents. Some of his abandoned train yard scenes and the Hobo gatekeeper with novel type writing leaving a chill to the bone.

Dorian Wong

I think even Marc would admit a small part of the Joker is in how he potrays Wong, but everything is weird about Dorian down to his children Jack ans Jill. The constant fight between potraying a seemingly normal life with Dorian twists and his pure mad behaviour makes him one of the most intriguing characters I have ever come across.

Chad

To think if Rampage had never showed and we hadnt had Chad kind of kill him off in a hangmans match...none of this might have happened. From there the freak show was born and Chad became the legend of T.F.W.F.. Many people call him the best rper of all time and I dont think many could argue that fact. Brilliant character developed over many years and the catchphrase 'What Chad Wants...Chad GETS' became one of the most recognized in the T.F.W.F..
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Marq

Ian,

Dorian was heavily inspired by the Joker, it's even in his bio, but I didn't want him being a rip-off. It was strange. When I saw the first picture of Heath Ledger's joker released to the public, it was such a weird face, it just struck a chord with me and I knew I had to write something. Enter Dorian, not the laughing maniac, but the deeply philosophical, morally-ambiguous sociopath.

Anywho -- creepy characters!

James Onlee: This character takes the idea of a preacer, everything you HATE about religious fanatics, and combines it with the savagery and killer instinct of a psychopath and that's James Onlee. When Onlee was blowing up houses and destroying the remains of Make-A-Wish kids, it was all to get at my characters. His feud with Cross is freakin' crazy, too -- and to think, this is all in his first two years. Where he goes from here is anyone's guess.

The Ultimate Scally: The leader of a "nation" of society's long-forgotten homeless, who uses bodily fluids and the most yellow teeth known to man to creep out his opponents. One of these characters who was more than just a wrestler... but still sold like a motherfucker.

"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

James Onlee

Wow guys, those words definetly mean alot about the Onlee character.  Makes me feel like i'm doing something right.  Either way, when I get my rp up tomorrow morning, I'll post up my disturbing characters, and we all know Wong is high on that list.

Dave Johnson

My new gimmick is pretty sweet, not sure if people find it disturbing though.

James Onlee

Dorian Wong- It's been said before, I think on the Knights show actually, maybe not, but whatever.  It's like he's got this whole crazy world going on, just like acrossed the street.  It's like you see your neighbor leaving for work everyday, he tells you and your kids happy birthday, seems like a normal guy, then one day the cops are busting down his door, and bring out 12 hostages he's had for weeks or months.  Wong is the philosipher king, and dammit, he's good, and he's creepy.  The more you think about the character, the creepier he gets.

Ultimate Scally- If i recall, i've only seen him rp once, but the stuff he came with was brillaint, and honestly made me wish I had come up with some of that stuff.  It was weird, out there, and if you were in a room with a guy saying and doing the stuff he was, you'd want out of there very very quickly.

Lester-  Samson's little child amish manager.  Somehow a child found a way to control a giant monster of a man.  I don't know exactly how he did it, and i don't know if it was ever actually revealed, yet just the fact he found a way to control a monster of a man like Samson was enough to add him to the creepy list.