News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

eWrestling Social Network?

Started by Alex Smiley, August 03, 2008, 12:51:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Smiley

Indeed. Two Updates:

1. Talked to Jesse, and referred him to a site that actually lets you add a social network. More on that another time.

2. I started something as a sorta experiment. Um...*looks at a Mod/Admin* ...Can I link it anywhere on the boards? If not: Those of you who wanna look at it should send me a PM, and I'll show you through there.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Zombie Gunn

BTW Alex, for what I would want to do that site would charge me $50-$1000 per month.

Black Death

that why you would need ads....  corprate backers man,  investers baby    lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Zombie Gunn

Black Death

if the plan , inculdes  black ski masks and getaway car...it not going to work  lol
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Russ

^ Death tried that plan to nab himself the true expert title; but resorted to just winning it the normal way instead
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Zombie Gunn

LOL.  No, it involves long hours of writing code myself.

Tritch

If you change your mind, I'm definitely in for the Black Ski Mask idea!
;D

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Russ

Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

T Jay

Quote from: AlexK on August 07, 2008, 04:27:24 PM
Indeed. Two Updates:

1. Talked to Jesse, and referred him to a site that actually lets you add a social network. More on that another time.

2. I started something as a sorta experiment. Um...*looks at a Mod/Admin* ...Can I link it anywhere on the boards? If not: Those of you who wanna look at it should send me a PM, and I'll show you through there.

So your going to tell us you started something as an experiment and then leave us hanging...... that's not nice at all.

Quote from: Black Death on August 07, 2008, 06:48:30 PM
if the plan , inculdes  black ski masks and getaway car...it not going to work  lol

I'm down, and think it could work. Even if we get caught, who the hell's going to believe we did anything illegal in black ski masks for an efed. They'll laugh at us and send us packing.