News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Efed-Con

Started by Zombie Gunn, August 27, 2009, 11:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Would you go?  How far would you travel?

15 miles?
100 miles?
Out of state?
Out of the country?

T Jay

From my bed to the computer as usual.... ;D

Ok ok.. seriously, probably no more than 100 miles, if that.

Black Death

vegas baby...needs to be held in vegas the first year.

you know what they say " what happens in vegas ...is going to be posted online the next day"
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Black Death on August 27, 2009, 11:37:51 PM

you know what they say " what happens in vegas ...is going to be posted online the next day"

Just another reason to go to Vegas finally.

That, and Blue Man Group. Seriously.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Alex would not survive Vegas.
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Russ

Quote from: Black Death on August 27, 2009, 11:37:51 PM

ZOMG WE COULD ALL BRING OUR LAPTOPS, AND CHAT TO ONE ANOTHER IN THE HOTEL FROM OUR ROOMS!!!
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Smash INC

It'd have to be around the time of a biggish wrestling event.

Could you imagine a contingent of efedders chanting stuff like "Vince wishes he was Ian Monks" and "That's what she said."

Russ

Chad Onlee's WWE debut remembered for... THE E-FED INVASION
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Marq

I'd love to see the panels at this convention, namely,"The Dream, Realized: E-Fedders With Girlfriends."

However, I bet you five dollars that, across the street, RoughKon will be going on at the same time.
"Behind you, Primo! WATCH OUT!"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Marq on August 28, 2009, 04:04:45 AM

However, I bet you five dollars that, across the street, RoughKon will be going on at the same time.

Guests include Nero Cain and a bag of cheetos
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

chunkylover

EFK-Con would be a touring  convention.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

E-fed con would be the most cringe worthy moment ever.

Judge

Couldn't be any worse than the numerous anime conventions, what with people dressed up as pretend people from comic books.

What's the difference between a bunch of anime nerds who roleplay as anime characters vs a bunch of wrestling nerds who roleplay as wrestlers?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Because the ewrestling community is much smaller and the scope for bumping into someone you know from online is much much much higher. Thats why it would be cringe worthy.

Excaligore

Even if it's an economic and geographic impossibility, I'd go definitely.

How far would I go? Matters how far time and money could afford(which isn't very). Both my siblings are the kind of people who travel around to go to anime cons, especially my sister. I can't hate them for it. I'd take absolutely no shame in partaking in such a thing.