News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Real feds stealing ideas from efeds

Started by Zombie Gunn, September 05, 2009, 02:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

I know there's been numerous allegations in the past from different people in the game. Has anyone had 1st hand experience or heard of a specific event that did this.

I'm just amazed at any level of involvement between real feds and efeds. I know a lot of sites have received C&D letters from WWE. Also, I believe Scott Hall and DDP were confirmed to have joined fWo years ago but not for very long.

Anybody have any stories?

jagilki

Excaligore

Quote from: jagilki on September 05, 2009, 03:04:38 PM
I'm Vince Russo.

Oh, the only think Vince Russo steals ideas from is crack cocaine.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Fallen Angel superbike, Undertaker bike
Blake True, MNM
Pimp In, Godfather
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

Tbf those are really general Ian; you can't really say for sure WWE stole them just because TFWF did them first.

A-lister, Pimp and guy on a motorbike; they could easily be thought up by WWE.
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jimmy Chisel

The final segment here a few months later something very similar happened on a certain show called RAW.

Also Jimmy Chisel and Aiee the Midget predated Vince McMahon and his son Hornswaggle.

KenFucious

They stole my idea too.

A guy who wears wrestling trunks, sometimes talks and has hair. WWE ripped me off!

Alex Smiley

WWE stole their bad booking from ME, dammit!

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Jimmy Chisel

Quote from: KenFu: Shoeist BASTARD on September 05, 2009, 06:29:30 PM
They stole my idea too.

A guy who wears wrestling trunks, sometimes talks and has hair. WWE ripped me off!

You stole that idea from Lou Thesz damnit :@

Laura

To be fair...all of these ideas had been done in millions of different entertainment mediums before. Talk about paranoia.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Russaholic on September 05, 2009, 05:07:52 PM
Tbf those are really general Ian; you can't really say for sure WWE stole them just because TFWF did them first.

A-lister, Pimp and guy on a motorbike; they could easily be thought up by WWE.

I couldnt be arsed going into detail Russ, but WWE launched these ideas on average 3 months after we did them in T.F.W.F. on each occassion.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jimmy Chisel

Quote from: Evil GaGa Stalker on September 05, 2009, 07:32:38 PM
To be fair...all of these ideas had been done in millions of different entertainment mediums before. Talk about paranoia.

I didn't know this was a serious thread  :o

Excaligore

They never steal my ideas... they're not that bad are they? *a single tear streaks down my cheek*

Cory

As Legacy from HiWF.

They stole his entire Rock gimmick....he has before The Rock. He used the Rock Bottom as his finisher, and a year later they litterally used that same gimmick.

They also took Legacy.

It's actually scare how close his character is to what they made The Rock into. They must owe him millions in royalties.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kamikaze

Quote from: Jimmy Chisel on September 05, 2009, 05:58:49 PM
The final segment here a few months later something very similar happened on a certain show called RAW.

Also Jimmy Chisel and Aiee the Midget predated Vince McMahon and his son Hornswaggle.

Oh wow!

WWE used something I wrote as their main angle!!! Woot!