News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

TOP FIVE MOMENTS FROM EPISODE 20

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, August 07, 2008, 02:14:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Episode 20 was a special show for us at podcast central seeing as we have a feedback thread...I wanted to do a top 5 moments from the show itself. Heres my calls

5) Skelly being back - To me this was really key for show 20. Adam not being around as much has been a pain, only because I love doing the show with him. Having Skelly back for the first part and the cackle with his blatant nude usage of skype as he pimped himself in the in laws house was sweet. Look forward to your return mate.

4) Usual Supects Commercial - Tooting my own horn here. I put so much effort into the two solo commercials I did, but for me that was the better one especially trying to do Cash's voice like Barry in American Dad when he stops taking his riddiln and becomes a nutter.

3) Duckman calls Willis...Lewis - Just tickled me that did and no doubt something I will use in future shows on my talented co host.

2) DQ's WTKIGO - Jonnah and MDK were awesome, but DQ stole the show with the 'Insider' line, the 'RAW/Smackdown sorting hat' 'Stylez WHO LINE' and 'Stylez explaining the wrestling terms' 'Spike as the Snitch' in all three was awesome too.

1) Noah Hanson Impression - Seriously that was the funniest thing ever. The whole premise was brilliant some of the lines like 'Zieg Hiel' 'the inventor of the step ladder' and 'my first marriage' was brilliant. B that was simply off the hook.

Leave your top five below and reasons why
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Russ

*star struck teen voice*

When Jesse Gunn mentioned me... twice!

No seriously...

I don't have a top five 'cos it was all awesome; but WTKIGO and Skelly's return was tehsex
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

TaNK

My fav is still the Paraiah prank.

"Hold on, I'm gonna take a pic with the belt I'll send it to ya"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

JaceGryphon

In no particular order:

1. *cough*CRIMSON*cough* - Because B -almost- caught on, but didn't.
2. The prank on Pariah - Because you wouldn't come out and say it was Ian.
3. WTKIGO - Because...just because.
4. The Fed Wars commercial - Because I'm a total Star Wars nerd.
5. Duckman calling Willis "Lewis" - Because DIFF'RNT STROKES IS YOUR DAMN THEME SONG!