News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Best Hair In E-feds

Started by Russ, August 07, 2008, 04:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Insider

Quote from: Teej on August 07, 2008, 04:28:38 PM
Kind of looks like a girl that just cut her hair really short a year ago and now it's growing back and she just didn't take care of it.....

That's a SHE?!

T Jay

Quote from: The Insider on August 08, 2008, 01:23:42 AM
Kind of looks like a girl that just cut her hair really short a year ago and now it's growing back and she just didn't take care of it.....

That's a SHE?!

We're undecided....

I kid, I kid

Russ

Quote from: The Insider on August 08, 2008, 01:23:42 AM

That's a SHE?!

It's me ffs lol...  >:(

*ie NOT she*
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jack Kaiser

TaNK

lol Wow..

you remind me of something spanish.

Russ

Quote from: TaNK on August 08, 2008, 03:38:54 PM
lol Wow..

you remind me of something spanish.

Bull fights?
Paella?
Sombreros?
Castanets?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Jack Kaiser

I've heard this before.  It's a pinata...you just want to hit me.  LOL.

Seriously, though, I get the Spanish thing quite a bit.  When I had short hair, this girl said I looked like Ricky Martin...but, she was also drunk so anyone could have looked like Ricky Martin at that point.  I actually think I'm the only Sikh who e-wrestles.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"