News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

A hell of an idea...

Started by Zombie Gunn, December 23, 2009, 01:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

I don't know if it WOULD work, or if anyone would participate or think it was cool, but I just thought about the idea of having some sort of supershow involving the top name characters in the game... but handled by SOMEBODY ELSE other than the person who normally handles them.

For example, Russ RPing as Black Death.
Ian RPing as Agent Decipher Light.

Could it work?  Would you do it?  Can I get an amen?

And no, I'm not writing results for it.  LMAO!

Bryan

there's something like this going on in TFWF called the holiday exchange, but having one here would be pretty cool too. i'm all for it if people here are interested.

Exile

we just do it as a fun thing at TFWF once a year but to do an actual card and show for it i think could be really fucking cool. Id definitely be down for that.

Ryan Ruckus

You're right. It is a hell of an idea. Mark me down. Twice. 

Zombie Gunn

You know what would be nuts... if Hillman roleplayed as Ruckus and Ruckus roleplayed as Hillman.

Excaligore

Love the idea. Up for it. I'd be willing to contribute multiple characters and take on multiple characters for it.

Albeit, in the Holiday Exchange(Brainchild of the brilliant Marc Abrigo, to give proper due.) it's generally randomized. Will it be randomized, or hand picked for this?

Draeden

I'd thought about this in the past but didn't think it'd fly. Hell yeah I'd be up for this :D