News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

What do you actually F*CKING HATE?

Started by Rob, December 28, 2009, 05:53:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob

Okay... I'm really annoyed because of a few really little things, but it's given me inspiration to post a topic where people can rant and rave about little things that really just fucking annoy you? I have a couple...

1) When a joke isn't funny anymore.
Okay I watched an old Stone Roses video with this one guy where the sound cuts out and yeah, it was really funny at the time cause Ian Brown started shouting "amateurs! amateurs!". But it stopped being funny about a month ago... Now every time I see this guy he has to recite word for word exactly how the video goes. I don't think he's realised yet that I stopped laughing... but I have. Instead I've just a look of full of hate on my face. He used to be one of my closest mates and I've known him for around 8 years now, but I really didn't think he was this boring. Every conversation turns into Stone Roses and then turns into that one time the power cut out during a performance.

2) When people quote really fucking stupid youtube videos.
I go down the pub a couple of times a week with a group of guys and MOST of the time they're really cool and funny guys, we often end up getting pissed and end the night with stories that can go on for years and years. BUT, the thing is they're so fucking dull when they're not pissed. I usually have to sit through an hour of "hey apple, hey apple, hey apple" cause its from that really fucking stupid video on youtube about an orange with a face talking to people. I hate it. What I hate more is the fact they go on AND on ANNNND on about it. It's another one of those "that joke isn't funny anymore"... except it wasn't ever funny in the first place.

Now... what's yours?
SixersEagles

[/center]

Vinny

Just watched Inglorious Basterds so... Nazis (pronounced Natzis)

WWR/EWTorch Best Writer/RPer Finalist 2009

Member of: Frontier Grappling Arts

jagilki

Cory

People with popped collars/Preps/Guidos

Most things on facebook:
~ people who quote depressing song lyrics. Really, go fuck yourself.
~ stupid get to 10000000 groups, or recently "join this group so my dad doesnt euthanize my dog". I hope your fucking dog dies.

Ebonics

Most Liberals

Peyton Manning

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Judge

Draeden

Oh man. Facebook.

People who update constantly. Like several times an hour. I post two or three updates a day at most, so why do you feel the need to describe every bite of a sandwich you have, every fucking itch of your mangy crab-infested pubes? Why don't you just fucking go and do something that's actually worth commenting on? Like slitting your fucking wrists.

People who add you because you know someone they know despite the two of you never actually meeting ever before in your entire life

Fucking retarded "Fan" pages for "I'm a fan of SLEEP" "I'm a fan of CAKE" "I'm a fan of NOT HAVING TO JOIN FUCKING GAY FACEBOOK FUCKING GROUPS SO GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKING CUNT"

The same annoying cunt who keeps adding me despite me telling her (to her face) I was going to ignore every friend request she ever sent me on FB for her being an ignorant twat and deleting my status comments because I challenged her baseless and senseless opinion on account of it being COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING DRIVEL.

People who quote ANYTHING and try and pass it off as a product of their own intellect. A mate's brother does it and it pisses me the fuck off. Fucking plagarist.

In fact: plagarists, full stop. Motherfuckers.

People who come to read my gas/electricty meter and pretty much just assume they can walk into my house and start looking for my meters. If you didn't have a little badge on to say you were from British Gas or whatever then I probably would have stoved your fucking head in by now.

Stagecoach. They're a local bus company and they're fucking useless.

And on that note, bus drivers who seem to think their bus is of similar physical dimensions to a PS3. The PS3 might be a tank in itself but c'mon, man. Seriously.

Greggs. They make shit pasties and even shitter adverts to advertise said shit pasties, and the service in their stores is fucking abominable. What's so hard to understand about "I WANT A STEAK BAKE!"? Fuck the lot of you.

Stupid fucking people who don't exercise their initiative once in a while. I get people call into my office with questions like "How do I switch <this gadget> on?" or "How do I make a call from my <whatever mobile phone>?" - why the fuck don't you get off your lazy fucking arse and read the instructions that came with it? Better yet, STAY on your lazy fucking arse and Google it. Don't fucking phone me and whine for 10 minutes because you had to wait to get through to us for 10 minutes because there are another 400 complete fucking spanner cunts like you waiting to ask some total fucking douchebag question like "DURR THE SOUND DOESNT WORK ON MY FONE CANT HEAR ANY THING EH WAT I NO UNDERSTAND DERP DERP" - YEAH COS IT'S ON SILENT YOU THICK FUCK

It's okay.

I'm cool now.

Duckman

I could've sworn you'd say minorties here Judge. :)

Ok here's what I hate:

Twilight and the gushing fans.  You want to watch something entertaining with vampires, go watch True Blood - that is how the world would be with vampires.  We'd all either be fucking them, drinking their blood to get high, or shunning them from society.  None of that sparkles bollocks.

Drama in efedding.  The lies, the backstabbing, the 'oh feel sorry for me and my shit life' posters, the people who constantly go on about winning a match or a title, the cunts who open and close feds all the time.  The people that claim EFK is elitist ...if it means not dealing with the above then fucking right we are!

People not knowing the excess levels on our Council's insurance policies and then bitching about it when I tell them, despite me posting it on our public folders, web site and sending around a mass email with all the details.  FUCKING READ IT YOU NOBS!

People complaining when their compensation claim isn't dealt with inside 2 weeks.  Look you cunts it takes me at least 3 weeks to get the fucking reports in and I tell you that in the first letter - so why are you phoning me to moan about 'having heard nothing' on your claim when you got a letter 10 days ago?

Snow.  It's fucked up most of my plans for Xmas because I can't get down the mountain I live on.  Plus I fell and hurt my knee on the way to work and now it won't stopping locking up.  

There's loads more but I think that'll do for now!!

Peace

Duckman

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Malic

Not ever knowing if I've done the right thing truely for my kids.

Oh yeah stupid people who don't know how to drive in the snow. You live in it learn to drive in it.

Rob

Also, Jools Holland.

He very nearly tarnishes my last name...
SixersEagles

[/center]

Doug E Fresh

Nascar

Country Music

Chipotle

Those are my big three...I also hate the twilight bitches as was mentioned above.  Actually I really hate a lot of things its just too many to mention but the above three are the biggest.  I'd totally take all the nascar drivers, country singers, and chipotle food, strap them in or onto a rocket, and launch it right into the sun.

Rob

SixersEagles

[/center]

Triple B

Quote from: Draeden Darksky on December 29, 2009, 08:35:09 AM
The same annoying cunt who keeps adding me despite me telling her (to her face) I was going to ignore every friend request she ever sent me on FB for her being an ignorant twat and deleting my status comments because I challenged her baseless and senseless opinion on account of it being COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING DRIVEL.

For the record, if you told me that, I'd add you ever day for years too.