News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

Favorite chips

Started by MitchMMA, August 11, 2008, 06:42:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Murph

Yeah I sorta don't count how many calories I eat. I just assume it's not very much so I feel better then lol.

MitchMMA

Cory's got the right idea

When I am training, my diet is much different too. I usually will eat 6 small meals a day, usually every 3-4 hours and will try to stay away from processed foods completelly.

It sucks that I still have stitches in my mouth, I really wanted to get back into training today but it looks I'm gonna have to wait a few more days. Iv'e been depressed because of this and everyone knows you don't ever eat healthy when your depressed hahaha

The Murph

meh screw working out. I'm 6'2 240lbs. I eat all I Want and managed to lose 10 lbs the last 2 weeks. I just walk more. Am I in the best of shape. Fuck no lol. But I can still scare the piss out of someone when I wanna.

MitchMMA

Big Gay Honker

First off, of all the things to make a thread about...  Favorite chips?!?!?!  I fucking hate you guys

I'm partial to Funions

Also, 1200 cals a day is too few for how young you are.  If you're fighting amateur,  then you really shouldn't cut that much weight to begin with.  You're robbing you body what it needs for you to function and grow.  Eat more greens, less protein, and do about 1600 cals a day and you'll be fine. 

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

MitchMMA

yeah Honker speaks the truth, it also depends on how much you weigh too.

I remember you saying you weigh 185 Cory, so you would need more than a 155 pounder like me (actually i'd probably be best for 145, i'm too small for 155 I think).

Well I weigh about 150, so I'm thinking I could cut 5 pounds no problem when the time comes. Though I'm looking to gain back my weight, I used to weigh 158-159 but when I stopped lifting weights I got leaner.

Killa Jay

I can has teh chips?

I love Garden Salsa Sun Chips

Killa Jay

EBWOP

Priest: Where are thee cheeps?

Nacho: Somebody stole them.

Priest: Did you not tell them they were thee Lord's cheeps?

Nacho: I was trying to...

Khristian Call

My favorite would have to be Ponch!

Alexia

lol skipping Ponch, my faves tie between sour cream and cheddar ruffles, Doritos cool ranch, and coritos natcho....mmmmm cheesy chips as I called them when I was lil...damn it now I want some!

Tritch

Tostitos
Garden Salsa Sun Chips
and Salsa Doritos
w00t!

Best Town Player - 2008
2nd-Best Overall Player - 2008
2nd-Best Moderator - 2008
Best Third Party Player - 2010
2nd-Best Use of a Night Action - 2010
Best Game (Batman: Arkham City) - 2012
Best Moderator - 2012
2nd-Best Third Party - 2012
Best Game (Batman: Wayne Penitentiary) - 2013
Best Moderator - 2013
2nd-Best Town Player - 2014
2nd-Best Scum Player - 2015
2nd-Best Moderator - 2016
Best Game (The Conjunction: Episode 1) - 2016

Jack Kaiser

Doritos Sweet Chili Heat

I never liked Doritos before those chips.