News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

E-Knights Tourney - IMPORTANT INFO THREAD

Started by Excaligore, August 12, 2008, 08:42:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excaligore

Naw, you won't be a reserve. You will just be assigned a team on Friday.

Hippo

Well, I am still available if needed.  I try to check the boards every evening but PM me just in case.

Tim-Æ

There's a possibility that Tom Hart may not be participating, and if that's the case, Hippo you'll take his position.

Tim-Æ

OKay I don't know what happened but somehow the team of Watkins/Hart got broken up and Hart was replaced by Hippo. Hart is NOT out of the tournament, I just mentioned the possibility.

Any suggestions on how to fix this? He signed up in the appropriate thread and put up his bio and everything, so we need to figure out something.

Anyone not in a team respond to this message.

Drake Daniels

I'm in a team but the guy on my team has never even made a post, not sure how active he is here and what not. I just wanted to bring this to someone's attention. I sent him a pm earlier today not sure if I will here back on not but I'd be more then happy to do this with someone thats active.

Tim-Æ

thats odd, because I could have sworn I had seen him put some RPs up in the showcase. I've noticed that some peoples post counts have just vanished because of the moving of topics around and such. Quentin Saint needs to contact me.

Excaligore

Quote from: Drake Daniels on August 15, 2008, 12:24:55 PM
I'm in a team but the guy on my team has never even made a post, not sure how active he is here and what not. I just wanted to bring this to someone's attention. I sent him a pm earlier today not sure if I will here back on not but I'd be more then happy to do this with someone thats active.

I'll e-mail him. If he doesn't respond in the next couple of days then we'll find a sub. Or, I'll let you just write for yourself if you wish to take that option. But, only if he chooses not to help.

Zombie Gunn

Black death, if you see this can you go on AIM?

I'm on my phone but connected to my account, so we can chat.

Tim-Æ

I have fixed the problem with Tom Hart, he is now The binge's tag team partner.

Excaligore

Tim-Æ

I haven't heard anything about him being out. has his partner not been able to get a hold of him?

Excaligore

Well the Binge is tagged with him. Basically, the situation is we can't just put Tom Hart in because there's odd numbers.

Sorry, but there's going to have to be a bottom line there. There's been way to much shifting and such with this tournament. Now it's officially started.

Basically, I'm dropping Tom Hart into reserves. He will replace anybody who drops. The reason for this is because I was informed that he was out. Technically it was might be out but I assumed his lack of response meant he was.

Hippo is keeping his spot because he's being a bit more vocal and showing some enthusiasm. I'm not hearing anything from Tom Hart directly, to be honest, and I'd like to. (PM please. Not via reply to this topic. That goes for all issues involving.).

It's a hard choice. But, it has to be made. Fair or no, trying to switch people around at this point is completely counterproductive.

Tim-Æ

dude, I don't even know whats going on anymore. Take whoever you want out, i'm done with this matter.