News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Mosque at Ground Zero

Started by Gary, August 15, 2010, 06:56:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zombie Gunn

Efk is all the sex ed that one needs.

Excaligore

Quote from: Zombie Gunn: The Sequel on August 20, 2010, 09:33:23 PM
Efk is all the sex ed that one needs.

lol, I would not like to meet the adult version of a child who learned his sex practices/identity/behavior from this site.

Judge

Quote from: E. Il Ehksahlijoruh on August 20, 2010, 09:37:55 PM
lol, I would not like to meet the adult version of a child who learned his sex practices/identity/behavior from this site.

I feel sorry for corpses if you ever meet that person.

Alex Smiley

Or a child version of MDK

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Level-One

He'd just hump and rub your lower leg with his balls. What's so wrong with that?

Duckman

I haven't read or posted in this thread for fear I would vomit at some of the anti muslim feeling I feared would be spewed forth.  However this article I just couldn't resist posting.  Quality stuff:

http://gawker.com/5619136/anti+ground-zero-mosque-rally-freaks-out-at-black-guy?skyline=true&s=i

Now back to ignoring the thread.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Triple B

You know what the worst thing is?

We, since the mid-90s, have been in a campaign to win over the hearts of minds of the Muslim community.

This does nothing to help that.  An 11 year old boy in Afganistan who may see this on TV, has an American Soldier telling him that America is here to help, then has his father or uncle saying that America is the devil.  He then sees this on TV... and just assumes that all of America hates all Muslims.

Just like America assumes that all Muslims hate and want to kill us, when we see a couple hundred burning American flags on TV.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

donki

one of the most intelligent and rational thinking journalists in the uk wrote this today, thought you guys might appreciate it.
www.guardian.co.uk%2Fcommentisfree%2F2010%2Faug%2F23%2Fcharlie-brooker-ground-zero-mosque&h=b1ed6

peace

JD Storm

Quote from: Donki on August 23, 2010, 08:17:23 PM
one of the most intelligent and rational thinking journalists in the uk wrote this today, thought you guys might appreciate it.
www.guardian.co.uk%2Fcommentisfree%2F2010%2Faug%2F23%2Fcharlie-brooker-ground-zero-mosque&h=b1ed6

peace
can't get the link to work, though i think i know which video you're talking about. if it's the same one i'm thinking of, the dude mentions that the Muslim community should show the same consideration that they expect of everyone else. i think it also mentions all the attacks that have been done by radical Muslims, such as the London Bombings, Madrid, the Paris riots & other such examples.

and, whether or not people want to admit this or not, but Islam has declared war on the west. the name of this Mosque/community group building is supposed to be called the Cordoba Initiative, which is named after a Southern Spanish City that Islamic forces put their first mosque in. if memory serves me right, they built right on a site that had been a church, prior to the takeover.

Level-One

Here's a question...

Why is the number two owner of FAUX news funding the MASS to the tune of more then 300, 000?

Set up to stirr tentions and support for war? You got it!

Draeden

JD Storm

Quote from: Level-One on August 25, 2010, 06:14:03 PM
Here's a question...

Why is the number two owner of FAUX news funding the MASS to the tune of more then 300, 000?

Set up to stirr tentions and support for war? You got it!
this is the first i've heard of that claim.

Conor

Quote from: Draeden on August 26, 2010, 05:54:50 AM
Here's that article: http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2010/aug/23/charlie-brooker-ground-zero-mosque

Much funnys.

Charlie Brooker, once again making more sense than most.

I can't believe this thread is five pages deep.  What is the debate now? It can't be about the Groudn Zero Mosque, which neither a mosque nor at Ground Zero. I'm not a Muslim, but if mosques are anything like the houses of prayer I've attended, I doubt they all contain basketball courts. Also, I didn't realise "two blocks from Ground Zero" was the same as "in Ground Zero."

Also, upon learning the offence caused by the name Cordoba House, the developers are changing the name. They were sympathetic to the grievances of others. Those freedom hating terrorists!

Sorry guys, but the moment you start telling people, "You can't worship here because we say so," you've lost something really important.

Quotewhether or not people want to admit this or not, but Islam has declared war on the west

Radical fundamentalist Muslims have declared war on the West. That's like saying Christianity has declared war on Iran.