News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

burning the Koran

Started by JD Storm, September 07, 2010, 11:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Just saw this on the net...

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mark Mania

God Hates The Koran For Being A Fag Day!

If this wasn't such a shitty situation, that would be appreciated far more.

*Edited because obviously it was a joke.

JD Storm

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on September 09, 2010, 11:20:08 AM
I hope this guy doesn't know how to start a fire and fails miserably.
a nice piece of irony is if he somehow ended up torching the bible.....or a picture of the Pope.

from what i've been reading, this guy is a bigger nut job then i previously realized. makes me glad that i'm not a practising Christian.

Gary

The guy has decided not to do it.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Level-One

Quote from: Vintage Gary on September 09, 2010, 10:50:00 PM
The guy has decided not to do it.

I haven't really paid much attention to this; but I think it's a publicity stunt. The reason why the MC Pastor suposedly called it off was because he struck a ''deal'' with Imam, the guy who plans to build the Mosque ''on'' ground zero; where the mosque (community centre) wouldn't be built there in return of them calling the koran burning off.

Seems yet another publicity stunt and the dude is clowing the media once again with his schtick; he'll probably retract and reschedule the koran burning on Saturday. And let me say, if this does happen, it'll be quite hilarious to see the media run the yardage like the discredited morons they are.

T-Bonizzle

I lol at the video.

Great, going to hell AGAIN...

Gary

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on September 09, 2010, 11:59:54 PM
I lol at the video.

Great, going to hell AGAIN...

registering on this forum is the shortcut to hell.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Level-One

QuoteThe minister of a Florida church said he is now rethinking his earlier decision to call off plans to burn copies of the Qur'an.

Terry Jones had announced at a news conference in Gainesville, Fla., that he had decided to call off the event because the person behind the effort to build an Islamic centre near Ground Zero had agreed to move its location.

But later Thursday night, Jones said that the imam he thought he made the deal with "clearly clearly lied to us" about moving the centre.

"Given what we are now hearing, we are forced to rethink our decision," Jones said. "So as of right now, we are not cancelling the event, but we are suspending it."

Small excerpt from an MSN article on the matter.

Scoutin' fools plays, like a football coach.

Hondo

Quote from: JD Storm on September 09, 2010, 09:12:29 PM
a nice piece of irony is if he somehow ended up torching the bible.....or a picture of the Pope.

from what i've been reading, this guy is a bigger nut job then i previously realized. makes me glad that i'm not a practising Christian.

I wanted to comment on this real quick.

It's important for everyone to remember that this is ONE radical sect who proclaim themselves as Christians. Not ALL of us are like this. Please don't judge us all because one group is nuckin' futs.

For example, using this group as a cross-section for all Christianity is like:

*Seeing Pauly Shore do standup and saying all comedians aren't funny.

*Watching the Cleveland Browns play and saying all football players are no-talent hacks.

*Reading something Tees wrote and saying all EFK members are closet sex perverts with thinly veiled serial murderer tendencies.

*Listening to Tim Kamen and thinking all efedders don't have a penis.

The point I'm making, JD, is that if you choose not to practice Christianity, that's certainly you're right and no one can change that. But don't base your beliefs (or lack thereof) on one group of nutjobs. That's unfairly labeling the rest of us.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Sally Screw

Quote from: Level-One on September 09, 2010, 11:17:48 PM
The reason why the MC Pastor supposedly called it off was because he struck a ''deal'' with Imam, the guy who plans to build the Mosque ''on'' ground zero; where the mosque (community centre) wouldn't be built there in return of them calling the koran burning off.

So, let me get this straight... he expects us to believe that a prominate Muslim/Islamic leader approached "HIM" and tried to discuss the matter with "HIM"? He really thinks people will believe that "HE" is someone that leaders are willing to deal with, and that with all this media attention "HE" somehow managed to get a meeting off without anyone noticing?

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha...

And just to add something of my own here... I have read that he claims to have the support of many Americans in the form of e-mails and letters. So, I did a little number crunching here. If 99.99% of the US was against him, that still leaves 0.01 % that can send in letters of support, or 30,000 letters. Now while that seems like a lot of support, think about it really... Dude, 99.99% of people are against your idea!  99.99% !!!! Isn't that telling you anything?

One last thought here as well. This pastor is the exact embodiement of the forces he claims to be against, which is the radical elements of a religion that has somehow twisted the values of a peaceful religion to become a violent faction/sect. Oh, the sheer hypocrisy of it all.

Cory Funk Jr.

Apparently as of this morning on Headline News, the Islamic leader that "discussed" with him about moving the mosque did not really do it. So this fool is saying it is on again. That was at 8 am eastern today.

Zombie Gunn

I once had a customer that thought there were trolls in his storage space.  I don't entertain delusions from people like this.  But I will laugh at it behind their back.  That's kinda how I feel about this guy.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: JackHondo on September 10, 2010, 07:18:48 AM
I wanted to comment on this real quick.

It's important for everyone to remember that this is ONE radical sect who proclaim themselves as Christians. Not ALL of us are like this. Please don't judge us all because one group is nuckin' futs.

It's like seeing what al-Qaeda's done, and saying all Muslims are going to run into our buildings with bombs strapped on. Goofy, yes?

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Mark Mania

It's like saying one gay guy loves cock and assuming the rest......oh wait...that's a different thing.