News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ben-Gay On Or In The Genitals.

Started by Jon Tees, September 27, 2010, 06:58:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Its a big gay guy named Ben, Russ. Duh.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on September 27, 2010, 06:02:03 PM
What the hell is Ben-Gay?

The best response so far. Ben-Gay's a medicated cream for aches and pains I believe. (EDIT: Cory  got it)

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on September 27, 2010, 06:58:10 AM
I imagine Ben-Gay finding its way into the genital region/anal cavity  could be quite painful. That shit burns like nothing else, imagine if it got on your balls if you’re  a guy or inside of your vagina if you’re a woman how bad it would hurt and irate.

You know what? I'm going to respond to this. You know what's crazy, bro?

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=214851&catid=64337

The cooling feeling you get from this soap seems to intensify when you're watching your...(ahem). You should try it sometime, folks. It's aMAZing.

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Russ

1. Genitals aren't joints/muscles

2. There's no way Tees' personality allows his genitals to get sore
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Russaholic on September 27, 2010, 06:16:41 PM
1. Genitals aren't joints/muscles

Exactly, hence why I changed the topic to something that makes more sense...scrubbing your special place with deep cleaning body wash.

Russ

As if Alex is allowed to touch his special place?
Boss of the Experts, Hero of the TFWF and SCW, all-round giant bag of awesomness.

Rebel Child

Now let's be honest here....

Quote from: Big Daddy Tees on September 27, 2010, 06:58:10 AM
I imagine Ben-Gay finding its way into the genital region/anal cavity  could be quite painful. That shit burns like nothing else, imagine if it got on your balls if you’re  a guy or inside of your vagina if you’re a woman how bad it would hurt and irate.

He doesn't mean finding it's way...

He means accidentally rubbing one out with the Bengay because they thought it was a bottle of lotion..

Alex Smiley

Quote from: Rebel Child on September 27, 2010, 06:26:11 PM

Now let's be honest here....

He doesn't mean finding it's way...

He means accidentally rubbing one out with the Bengay because they thought it was a bottle of lotion..

Any topic that gets Cindy posting has to be doing SOMETHING right.

Gary

I thought this thread couldnt get any worse..but Alex proved me wrong.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

jagilki

Drama Queen

Alex K bringing down the tone of a Tees post.... Russo wouldn't come up with such an unlikely swerve!

JD Storm

that's it. i need a stiff drink.

on second thought, i'm probably going to need several drinks.

Level-One

Don't ever compare me to this thing, again.

I. Fucking. Mean. IT.

Triple B

Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Russ