News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

So... who was it?

Started by Kenfucius, December 24, 2009, 03:54:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenfucius

An unnamed Premier League manager has been seen visiting a property used as a brothel, according to a newspaper report. 

The Sun said the manager confirmed his identity and told their reporters he knew the property was a brothel, although it was advertised as a massage parlour.

The newspaper said the manager also visited the brothel in October. 

The Sun quoted a delivery man as saying: 'I recognised him straight away and so I carried on watching until he came out about an hour later. 

'I was amazed that someone like him didn't try to hide what he was doing. 

'He just drove up, got out and went in. He obviously thought no-one would recognise him but he's a Premier League football manager.'

Taken from the Daily Mail website, however, the story initially broke on BBC TV station News 24 and was witnessed by a reporter from The Sun.

Other details revealed include that the manager is married, has children, earns a salary over £1million per year, ad has been responsible for multi-million pound transfers. Also, the location of the brothel is said to be in Horton Heath, which is on the south coast of England.

Personally, I'm with what appears to be a good portion of the footy fans in saying that our whoremonger is Avram Grant, whose current club is in close proximity with the supposed site, and he certainly fits all the other criteria.

That said, quite a few people think it's Harry Redknapp, and in an amusing turn of events, before the location of the brothel was revealed, just about EVERYONE thought it was Phil Brown.

Others said to be in the frame by the masses (the ones fairly serious about trying to figure it out, at any rate) are Gary Megson and Owen Coyle.

Whoever it is, his club don't seem to give a fuck, they've been approached by various newspapers and are said to be "relaxed" about the whole thing.

Personally, my second guess, if it isn't Grant, is Roy Hodgson.

I mean, look at MDK, that Fulham crowd are perverts.

Oh, and on a side note, the reporter who saw him went into the brothel, purely to confirm that it was such, and upon finding out, was said to have "made his excuses and left"

This is a Sun reporter, so I call bollocks on that, he got the full works and paid for it on expenses.

Go on then folks, who was it? Let's face it, privacy laws or no, it's going to come out soon enough, so let's have some fun with it.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Well it isnt Arsene...he likes kids.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

Plus, the manager in question said he knew it was a brothel when asked by reporters.

If it was Arsene, he would have denied it and claimed he "did not zee anyzing"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Kenfucius on December 24, 2009, 04:22:59 AM
Plus, the manager in question said he knew it was a brothel when asked by reporters.

If it was Arsene, he would have denied it and claimed he "did not zee anyzing"

I kind of hope its Rafa...what a sweet victory that would be.

The Binge

Gotta' be Avram Grant - look at him, how else is he going to get a bit of the action?

Kenfucius

Don't think it's Rafa either.

Let's be honest, NOBODY at Anfield can score right now.

Also, don't think it's Redknapp, for a more practical reason. The Sun were the ones who really started riding this story, and old 'arry is a regular columnist for them. I really don't see them going that hard after one of their own.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

MICK MCCARTHY...fielded a subpar team at United to compensate a superb performance with a prossie!

Well if we name them all its got to be right somewhere!

Adam Wrong

Mark Hughes. Although he paid for 90 minutes and complained when he got 96

Duckman

I would have sworn it was Phil Brown, he just seems like the kind of guy who would go to a hooker and then watch himself in the mirror while they fucked!

Grant is a good shout I reckon.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I assume this is going to die as a story much like the story of Will Young's boyfriend being a Premiership player.

Rob

Neil Warnock.... he's gotta be spending Simon Jordan's money on something.... Oh wait, Premiership.

I reckon it'd be hilarious if it's Sam Allardyce. I all ready see him as the Godfather of English football.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Kenfucius

I figured we'd know based on terrace chants at some point through the last couple of fixtures, honestly. The papers aren't allowed to publish the name, so it'll have to come out somewhere else.

Honestly thought some drinking buddy of a reporter with a season ticket would be given the name and told to pass it around and make it obvious, since, once the name's out, the story gets legs again.

Doesn't seem to have happened though... not yet, anyway.