Sir Ian is alive - we're recording tonight!!!

Started by Duckman, January 22, 2015, 05:26:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Good news folks, depsite Ian being involved in a nasty car accident a couple of days ago, he's dragging himself out of his sick bed to record a new MFX show tonight!  We're recording at 7pm UK time.

Let's show Ian some love by sending in some emails with topics, questions, all of that good stuff.

We're also looking for your nominations for the Try Hard Ruler of the week.

If Ian nearly being killed and still doing a show doesn't convince you to interact or even listen to the show, then you're human garbage.  So don't be that.  Instead, be a kick ass part of the MFX Galaxy and get in touch for the show this week.

Drop us a line to mfx.show@gmail.com
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

If it's the incident I think it is - I may well have trodden on part of his headlight yesterday morning.

Then again, there's alot of bad lorry drivers about - polish or otherwise. I've nearly been knocked off my bike by lorries multiple times.

I think the ultimate question is - what is he watching to pass the recovery time? It better not be Total Divas...

Drama Queen

Love the direction this community is going in.

Didn't realize how much I miss eastenders though. Thank god American soaps are pure shite or I'd never get any of this lifestyle changing stuff done!