News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

LeOWNED James

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 14, 2010, 06:45:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Where's the dude's heart, man? It was like he was a ghost out there, and that lends more and more credence to the "he's gone" theory.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Doug E Fresh

I live in northeast Ohio...once again my dreams are shattered like a Goldust kick in the nuts.

Gary

Why is anyone surprised? He joked in the finals a few years back, he choked against Orlando last year, and now gone again. The guy proves every time that while he is good, aint Jordan..and even Jordan needed Scottie Pippen.

[/center]

Quote from: jagilki on October 11, 2011, 05:21:41 PM
Midas would chop off his Penis if he thought it would win him a Mafia game.

Black Death

damn you guys act like he one man team

I think you need 4 other guys to help you win .    he did not get much help from them.   

There only so much one man can do and then he will fail without help 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Sgt. Josh Underpants

LeBron is over rated.  BD you know my feelings on the Lakers, but I have to say Kobe really is the best right now and the MVP should have gone to him.  LeBron is pretty much just a flash in the pan.  He has no jump shot and really sucks on defense.  Unless LeBron has a clear run to the basket each time he's worthless
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Gary on May 14, 2010, 11:07:01 AM
Why is anyone surprised? He joked in the finals a few years back, he choked against Orlando last year, and now gone again. The guy proves every time that while he is good, aint Jordan..and even Jordan needed Scottie Pippen.

On Gary's point,  I would argue his supporting cast is much stronger than what the Bulls had in both their Championship runs, specifically the first three peat. So basically, Lebron James needs to stop being a little gay boy and take a bus over to CHI TOWN THIS SUMMER! WOHOO! That would be awesome :)

In all seriousness...with the second run the Bulls has players like Kukoc and Rodman, but first time around...our third biggest player was Horace Grant a google wearing cry baby who always sulked and thought he was better than what he was.

Jose The Law Ramon

Chicago might be a good stop, but I think he either stays or goes somewhere where they will add another superstar player with him. Unless Chicago dumps either Deng or Hinrich by draft day they won't have enough to persuade LeBron to play in the house that Jordan built. I do think people should stop assuming the number 1 pick is going to Nets; we all know how the draft works and it's actually pretty rare that the team with the best chance to land the pick actually does now.

Midas

You all know I am a Chicago Bulls fan and I cant fucking wait to see if he comes with the Bulls, I watch all of these sports shows and the majority are saying that right now the Bulls are the best team for him and I agree but truthfully the Bulls are not competing for James against other teams the way they are... They are competing against other teams based on what they will do between now and July first or even between July 1 and July 8th... Here are all the teams I hear being tossed around...

Chicago

The Bulls have Derrick Rose who will be one of the best in the league soon enough as he has great talent, they have Noah who while some hate him he is a great player IMO...

They have enough money to sign James flat out and then enough talent in Hinrich and Deng to make a potential trade with a team like Phoenix who are going to lose Stadomire or Raptors who are going to lose Bosh... These two teams would rather work out a deal with Amare & Chris in order to sign and trade them for two decent player instead of losing them flat out... In a perfect world the Heat would let Wade go for a trade and James signs and the bulls have Rose, Wade, James, Gibson & Noah as a starting lineup but hell I would settle lol...

New York

Everyone is all hyped about New York but the only appealing thing about New York besides being the number one market is the offer by Scores for James to get a lifetime of free lap dances and free food lol... They have McGrady but lets be honest he is done and I would be surpirse if they got more then 2 or 3 more years out of him personally... Curry & Duhon who are Chicagos rejects, yeah the Knicks can sign two top players like James & Bosh but look at the line up compared to what the bulls offer... Not likely plus most sports casters are putting the Knicks in third place now behind Jersey & Chicago...

New Jersey

I heard people say with Jersey now having a BILLIONAIRE owner, a move to Brooklyn I think and Jay Z lmao that they have a great chance in getting Lebron... Yeah... Is this the same Nets who won like 12 games or some shit like that... Seriously why the fuck would he go there? I mean having a Billionaire for a owner does not mean Championship... Just ask Mark Cuban and his Dallas Maviricks... Or is he a Millionaire?

LA Clippers

They are in the second largest market in the US but everyone wants to use Jordan as a excuse as to why James does not want to sign with the Bulls... SERIOUSLY... Do you think the guy wants to sign to LA the town of Kobe... Fuck that.. If he is smart he will stay as far away from Kobe and his city...

Washington

Miss Cleo predicted he would sign there... SERIOUSLY... But why would he go to a team that just got rid of Jamenson... The same Jamenson who was on the Cavs who just lose in the playoffs... They have nothing to offer besides Obama...

But while everyone screams and yells over Lebron I will be honest... Give me Dwayne Wade and I am happy as all fucking hell.. A chicago boy returning and playing with Rose would basically give us atleast a 3rd seed... We wouldnt need to get rid Deng or Henirich and the starting line up would be...

Derrick Rose
Dwayne Wade
Joakim Noah
Luol Deng
Taj Gibson

Sounds like a great lineup to me.. Or hell if we trade for Bosh  and sign Wade we can have a lineup of...

Derrick Rose
Dwayne Wade
Joakim Noah
Chris Bosh
Taj Gibson

Now ofcourse in that scenario we have very little bench points but hell...

The point is that whoever signs the coach Lebron wants will get him...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Although I think James is fantastic, I would personally like to see Chicago invest in someone like Bosh. The biggest problem the Bulls have had is an inside scoring threat. Gibson to me is decent, but I think pretty much won the starting PF position based off us not having anyone else. I would like to get Bosh inside there with Noah.

I am also really against trading Kirk...to me he has been with us now a while and been a comitted player to the Bulls. Deng...I wouldnt mind seeing go, only downside means no more Bulls preseason games in London I guess.