News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Judge's Kick Ass Chicken Wraps

Started by Judge, September 09, 2008, 05:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judge

Easy Peasy, especially if you have some already cooked chicken

Makes 2 Wraps

2 Ten Inch (or full size) flour tortillas
4 pieces of chicken tenders, grilled, fried, your preference
1/2 cup of lettuce, carrots, cabbage, whatever you like in a salad
4 tablespoons of light ranch dressing ( can adjust to taste )
4 ounces of grated cheese, your preference.  I use a cheddar jack mix.
Sprinkling of Mrs. Dash Soutwest seasoning for a bit of heat.

Make sure the chicken is hot, either by microwaving or fresh cooked.

Warm your tortillas for about 3 seconds, until they're nice and pliable.  Lay them on a flat surface.  Place two chicken tenders end to end on the wrap.  Sprinkle the cheese on the chicken, and let it melt if you want (chicken should be hot enough to melt it slightly.  Sprinkle the Mrs. Dash on top of the cheese.  Lay down your salad mix on top of the  chicken and cheese.  Pour whatever dressing you want on top of the salad. Do not over load it, otherwise, you can't fold it.

Roll up the back end so it just covers the chicken. Fold the sides over so they encase the chicken in a little box, then roll the whole package over.  If you did it right, you should have a bit of overlap of the tortilla left.  Turn the seam side down, cut in half and enjoy.

I make this all the time and I love it.  I use chicken breast pieces that have been baked.

Rae