News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

The Rebellion (Miami)

Started by Mike Powers, January 07, 2015, 12:59:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Im going to hold off on thr contract.

Joseph Potter please...

Joseph can you please tell me about your medical career?

Mike Powers

I'll give you the same rundown I gave that army fella that interviewed me.  I got my degree from UNC, and did my residency at Carolinas Medical Center.  Afterwords, I did some work in cosmetic surgery, but I got tired of fake tits, and butt implants.  I'm looking for a bigger challenge, and rumor has it that Team Combat Wrestling is the place to be! 

Justin

My child was born at Carolina Medical Center.  We have a connection. Id like to offer you a 2 year deal worth $3 million per season

Mike Powers

Hey, maybe your wife was my patient?  Did she get a tummy tuck or anything to get rid of the baby weight?

I'll take the deal bee tee dubs.

Justin

Nope none of that. Welcome to the team.

Mike Powers

Justin

Mr. Payton please. ..

will you please elaborate on your background and experience and how it relates to the assistant trainer position

Mike Powers

Hello, how you doing?  I started out in law school, but as I continued to study, I realized how little I liked the law.  One of those "the more you learn" kinda moments, you know?  So, I started training with the intent to compete in either mma or wrestling.  A medical issue with one of my kidneys put a kibosh on that dream, so I did the next best thing and started to train others.  I prefer a mat based style, but I am no stranger with breaking out with the flash at times.

Justin

Mike Powers

I wasn't a part of a famous crew or anything, I was more freelance.  Guys brought me in when they needed me, and I left when my work was done.

Justin

Sorry, i meant where did you receive your training when you were trying for mma and wrestling.

Mike Powers

Sorry, I misunderstood.  I trained under Samuel Flannery.

Justin

2 year deal at $2 million

Mike Powers

Justin

Great, welcome to the team.

Matt, we have our three positions filled. Do we wait for the draft now or is there any other business we need to take care of?