EFK NBA Fantasy Basketball 2013/14

Started by GM Franchise, October 13, 2013, 05:32:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

It's that time of the year again. I want to gouge interest before starting up the league again. We'll be on ESPN again. If you want in post here that you are in.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Yoda Wyatt

GM Franchise

Bump. Any more players for this? I'm setting up the league this weekend with the draft sometime between next Sunday and opening night.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

League will be set up tonight after I get home from work. Details and everything will be posted at that time.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

League is set up and ready to go. Just need you guys to PM me your e-mail addresses so I can add you as owners.

Need 5 more players and we're good to go. Draft is October 25th.

GM Franchise

Bump, need those e-mail addresses PM'd to me.

GM Franchise

Bump, still need 5 more teams so we can draft. I'll send some invites to GMs from last season later today as well.

GM Franchise

GM Franchise

Draft is at 2 pm PST today. Forgot to post that on here yesterday.

Black Death

well for someone who missed the draft ... I am having a great season so far

1st place in the division and in the league

Thank you Kevin Love
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

rmzeus

My name is Rich. Interested in managing an expansion team in OOC next year.