News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

WWE/TNA Fantasy

Started by Fnord, March 12, 2012, 09:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

AAAAANNNNDDDD... we're filled up!

We can go ahead and start the draft.  Let me random.org up the draft order...

1.  Midas
2.  Chris Shields
3.  Mike Powers
4.  Johnny Rebel
5.  Blade
6.  Black Death
7.  James V
8.  J-Vo
9.  Kieran King
10.Capt. Josh

We'll do the draft now, it'll be a snake draft so it'll be like this...

Midas, Chris Shields, Mike Powers, Johnny Rebel, Blade, Black Death, James V, J-Vo, Kieran King, Capt. Josh, Capt. Josh, Kieran King, J-Vo, James V, Black Death, Blade, Johnny Rebel, Mike Powers, Chris Shields, Midas, Midas, Chris Shields...etc

The draft should go quickly because we're only drafting 8 wrestlers.  Remember who has to be in your starting line-up! 

1 Heavyweight/WWE
1 US/Intercontinental/Tag
2 ANY (This will be your "Tag Team") (only 1 of this can be from the Heavyweight/WWE category)
1 Woman
1 Staff/Manager

(2 Bench Players that can be substituted into your line-up)

While you are drafting you can give me your input on the weekly or monthly matching up.  Midas... you can begin.   We have a while until April 1st.  I'll give everyone 24 hours to make their pick (and will PM them when it's their pick.  If you don't come on your boards to make your pick, I will auto-pick for you.  I will go by who you have on your roster already and what you need to fill your line-up. 

If anyone has any questions or need things clarified, let me know!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Midas

Chris Shields

Mike Powers

I don't wanna, but he is a points machine.

Also...I'd be down for weekly matchups.  Or even biweekly.  Monthly may be a bit too long.

J-Reb

FXBlade

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Goldferg

My pick is

Alberto Del Rio. But you? You already knew that.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.

Kieran King

Mike Powers

Quote from: J-Vo 2.0 on March 15, 2012, 04:22:19 AM
My pick is

Alberto Del Rio. But you? You already knew that.

Was it your destiny to pick him?

Sgt. Josh Underpants

Pick number one should be no surprise to you guys

The Miz is just AWEEEEESOMMMMMME

As well as number 2

Woo Woo Woo You Know It, had to be Zack Ryder
Shank â€" Action Josh Madrid does towards anyone making a racial slur towards latinos on the SB, his main target is usually Midas.
You Are Game Will Evolve
Quote from: Judge Reinhold on September 16, 2009, 07:30:31 AM
This dude is the most cracker looking beaner you\'ll ever meet.

Mike Powers

I used to love Ryder's half pant/half trunk style tights.

Kieran King

It may not be the smartest short-term move to have one entire WrestleMania match, since only one of them can win it, but I want to make damn sure this guy is on my team for the rest of the year.

Cody Rhodes.

Goldferg

I'm gonna show off with Pick Number 2

Dolph Ziggler. Later, marks.
Quote from: The Bong Guy Stoner Hall on February 06, 2010, 01:11:21 PM
I hammered The Pink Ranger...  I never thought I would be so sad to say that.....
Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on May 12, 2015, 11:15:06 AM
Becoming a super beast with a tendency for high octane flying shits...its a lifestyle choice.