News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

WWE/TNA Fantasy

Started by Fnord, March 12, 2012, 09:50:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Chris Shields

Damn, I was hoping they'd stick around until it came back to me. Rhodes and Ziggler were going to be my 2nd and 3rd picks.

GM Franchise

Since I'm rushing my next pick is the Executive Director of Talent Relations Mr. John Laurinitus.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Little Jimmy says... You going to get got

R-Truth
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Mike Powers

Chris Shields

Midas

My Second pick is...

Jack Swagger

and then for my Third pick...

Wade Barrett

Team Midas
#1 C.M Punk
#2 Jack Swagger
#3 Wade Barrett

Chris Shields

After I make this next pick, somebody better call my momma

The only living breathing romping stomping Funkasaurus, in captivity... BRODUS CLAY!

Mike Powers

Can we (at some point) get a list of signature moves?  It would help a lot, especially for people that have only one such move (Dolph Ziggler and the Zig Zag) and those with multiple (Cena and the 5 Knuckle Shuffle, STF, FU).  It would help avoid arguments in the future I feel.

Mike Powers

Fnord

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Mike Powers

Groovy.  Are you going to keep it to a certain # of moves per person, or whatever they have is what you get?

Fnord

Let me do a little research before I answer that one.