Mid: Goldust
T1: PJ Black
T2: Simon Gotch
NT: Dalton Castle
W: Taya Valkyrie
Flex: Ethan Carter III
Staff: Gedo

Quote from: JackHondo on October 24, 2012, 07:31:28 AM
You're right, Jesus is nicer. But Alex is a close second.

Gravedigger

Main: The Miz
Mid: Curtis Axel
Tag: Apollo Crews
Tag: Rockstar Spud
Non-Title: AJ Styles
Flex: Rey Mysterio
Woman: JoJo
Staff: Shane McMahon

Fnord

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 11, 2016, 12:47:01 PM
Question: There are NJPW events scheduled for 6/24 and 6/25. Will they fall into this week or the following?

I don't see them on the "schedule" but if they are on 6/24 and 6/25 they will count for the following week.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Kieran King

Main: John Cena
Mid: KUSHIDA
Tag 1: Jimmy Uso
Tag 2: Heath Slater
Flex: Ryusuke Taguchi
Non-Title: Drago
Woman: Mariposa
Staff: Stephanie McMahon

Fnord

Main: Roman Reigns
Mid: Bobby Fish
T1: Tama Tonga
T2: Tanga Roa
NT: Aiden English
F: Kyle O'Reilly
W: Gail Kim
S: Bobby Cruise

Less than 2 hours until deadline!

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

GM Franchise

Main: Samoa Joe
Mid: Kalisto
Tag: Bubba Ray Dudley
Tag: Devon Dudley
Non: Big Cass
Flex: Chris Jericho
Woman: Naomi
Staff: Lana
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Drama Queen

Main: Satoshi Kojima
Mid: Dean Ambrose
Tag:Mid: Bad Luck Fale
Tag:Mid: Crazzy Steve
Flex:Non-Title/Staff: Jay White
Woman/Mid: Charlotte
Non-Title: Sienna
Non-Title/Staff: David Finlay

Main: Adam Cole
Main: Hiroshi Tanahashi
Woman/Mid: Baley
Mid: tomohiro ishii
Non: seiya sanada

Midas

Main: Manabu Nakanishi
Mid: Kenny Omega
Tag: Doc Gallows
Tag: Karl Anderson
NT: Juice Robinson
Flex: Braun Strowman
Women: Maryse
Staff: Kimihiko Ozaki

Jon

Main: Kane
Mid: Cesaro
Tag: Chad Gable
Tag: Zach Ryder
NT: Bo Dallas
Flex: Finn Balor
Women: Dana Brooke
Staff: Bob Backlund

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

¿PapaPancho?

Fnord

Some notes about this Omega Week...

Bam tried to start Elgin (a main) in his Mid. No bueno.

Jon, Pancho and MJ all missed deadline, so I've put in their proxy teams for their opponents to beat.

Drama Queen

If all my NJPW guys were returned to their NJPW status, I'm reasonably sure Elgin should have also been. He took part in all of those Best of super junior cards last fwl week.

Fnord

Quote from: Drama Queen on June 19, 2016, 08:45:25 PM
If all my NJPW guys were returned to their NJPW status, I'm reasonably sure Elgin should have also been. He took part in all of those Best of super junior cards last fwl week.

While this may be true, he was also at ROH. And he was never changed by myself to Mid. On every roster page he's noted as Main. If this was a mistake, it should've been brought to my attention, much like the Simon Gotch incident from a couple weeks ago. The week has already started (halfway through even), so it's too late to alter it.

BamBamBunglow

Sorry mate, but I call bullshit. The last time he was on ROH was in May and I only know that because I just looked it up. Last I saw, even before this week and most of the way through the previous week, he was in NJPW.

At the beginning of the year, you posted this;

QuoteThey may switch from week to week based on the most recently appearance. The same with NXT and WWE. If Neville goes to NXT and has a random match he'll be a main. Then when he pops back up in NXT he'll be a non-title again.

Same for the likes of Jay Briscoe (for example). In ROH he'd be a Main, in NJPW he'd be a mid. I of course will update and let people know exactly what they are and their changes as I watch, so no need to keep track of that.

He most recently appeared due on NJPW, so he's a mid. You also said no need to keep track of that, so I didn't. So... how is it fair that I can't start a guy because you didn't keep track of it?

Duckman

Was he on ROH TV though between the last NJPW tour and this one?  He might've last been with the company in May, but he might've been on a taped TV match.  Just throwing that out there in case.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.