News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

FWL S5 Omega Week 6

Started by Fnord, June 06, 2016, 05:12:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BamBamBunglow

Point well made Duckers, he was on the 1st June show. But that's still three weeks ago, and he was on NJPW shows at least four times since then, probably more. (can't access NJPW results from work computer.)

Duckman

Cool man, just thought I'd mention the ROH/NJPW thing because I've nearly been caught out with that before.
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

BamBamBunglow

Yup, I'd have no problem if the last appearance before this week had been ROH, but when he's been given points from NJPW since then, he should be down as mid.

Drama Queen

I know it doesn't help resolve the issue for this week, but I think my lazy method helps me to avoid this.

I actually copy and paste directly from the roster page. Then I continue to copy and paste to move everyone into their slots for that week. Hence why you see me posting my subs bench as well.

This way I'm fully aware of whatever status fnord has assigned to each person. If I notice an error, I would question it, and if I don't notice, then it's fnords mistake and I can't be penalized.

I'm going to avoid taking sides on what should be done this week, but I hope this helps for future reference.

Fnord

Quote from: BamBamBunglow on June 20, 2016, 04:30:30 AM
Sorry mate, but I call bullshit. The last time he was on ROH was in May and I only know that because I just looked it up. Last I saw, even before this week and most of the way through the previous week, he was in NJPW.

At the beginning of the year, you posted this;

He most recently appeared due on NJPW, so he's a mid. You also said no need to keep track of that, so I didn't. So... how is it fair that I can't start a guy because you didn't keep track of it?

There's no need to argue about anything. He's on your roster as a main, and that makes him a main. He was on a ROH show last FWL week. If you decide your line-up on who you THINK might be in the right position rather than looking at your actual roster, then that is on you.

When I posted this he had changed to May:

Quote from: Fnord on May 11, 2016, 10:04:56 AM
Here is what Drama has been dreading. Because of NJPW showing up at ROH for an iPPV a nice group have changed status!

KUSHIDA is now a Non-Title.
Jushin Liger is now a Non-Title.
Naito is now a Non-Title.
Okada is now a Non-Title.
Gedo is now a Non-Title.
Elgin is back up to a Main.
Tanahashi is now a Non-Title.
Tama Tonga and Tanga Rao (probably misspelled) are both now Non-Title.

I will update rosters accordingly. :)

He has been Main since there because he keeps showing up on both shows.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

Updated for TNA Slammiversary, 6/14 Impact, ROH #247, 6/13 RAW, NXT #340, Main Event #194, WWE Money in the Bank, 6/15 Lucha Underground, OVW #877, and 6/16 Smackdown!

Free Agents
Jeremy Borash: 55

Eddie Edwards: 164

Basille Baracca: 63
Baron Dax: 57
Eli Drake: 92
Jessie Godderz: 52
Pentagon Jr.: 69
Daniel Eads: 66

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

BamBamBunglow

Quote from: Fnord on June 20, 2016, 07:33:44 PM
There's no need to argue about anything. He's on your roster as a main, and that makes him a main. He was on a ROH show last FWL week. If you decide your line-up on who you THINK might be in the right position rather than looking at your actual roster, then that is on you.

When I posted this he had changed to May:

He has been Main since there because he keeps showing up on both shows.

So everyone got changed back, except for Elgin, despite him not being under contract with ROH and being in the same boat as tanahashi, GOD, Okada et al. Gotcha. Everyone loves consistency.

Fnord

Updated for the rest of the FWL week. Sorry for the delay. Remember to check the spreadsheet for more points details. Congrats to those that won and better luck next week to those that lost!

FWL S5 Alpha Week #6 Final Scores
BamBamBunglow (PROXY) (330) VS Fnord (562)
Midas (411) VS Kieran King (302)
Duckman (749) VS Goldferg (1110)
Powers (698) VS Jon X (PROXY) (365)
GM Franchise (426) VS PapaPancho X (PROXY) (712)
Sgt. Josh Underpants (308) VS BamBamBunglow (330)
MJ23way X (PROXY) (776) VS Drama Queen (964)
Gravedigger (284) VS Alex Smiley (669)