News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Stern

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 09, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
Yes because Bray Wyatt, Xaiver Woods, Ohno all got called up after shortly doing a couple house shows. Not trying to be a dick (although I know am) but you'r reading too much into them working house shows, imo

true, true. Which is why I said possibly they may be getting a call up, meaning "WWE may be entertaining moving them up" since they aren't doing much in NXT now and WWE could use a heel tag team to go against the Usos post Mania and there aren't many choices save for Rowen and Harper, the Old ass outlaws who probably going back to their roles backstage and at the performance centre after Mania, and the push-lackers who currently have been demoted to jobbing out to Los Matadors on Superstars, not omg they are at a house show they are soo getting a call up. I maybe be many things but stupid is not often one of them. 

Quote from: Black Death on March 09, 2014, 03:30:41 PM
interesting statement , because wyatt and woods did get called up in the end .  My bet there where trying to see how the wwe crowd would react to them.   more telling is that they beat Los matadores , It brings me back to when i saw Brock  at a wive show before he debut on the main roster . The crowd was at all over him and he beat I believe Perry Saturn in that match.

I think there main roster ready in my opinion

my thoughts exactly, just hope if they do get called up that they don't make Vicki their manager since she was playing their manager from what I gathered. If there going to stick them with a manager make it Heyman at least.

The TeeJ of Philly

Quote from: Black Death on March 09, 2014, 03:30:41 PM
interesting statement , because wyatt and woods did get called up in the end .  My bet there where trying to see how the wwe crowd would react to them.   more telling is that they beat Los matadores , It brings me back to when i saw Brock  at a wive show before he debut on the main roster . The crowd was at all over him and he beat I believe Perry Saturn in that match.

I think there main roster ready in my opinion

I was bringing up more the fact that they were called up "fairly shortly" after they worked their house shows. I believe it was almost a year before Wyatt was called up and even longer for Woods. Ohno never was called up. WWE has proven they'll bring them up when they're ready, but not before WWE has an plan behind them. I'd imagine they'll feud with El Matadors when they are called up because they're the only face tag team that can take a couple losses straight, unless they lead to a Rhodes split

EDIT: Chris, you said "maybe getting called up fairly soon" and "I wouldn't be surprised if they were brought up post mania. To me that 'omg, they are at a house show'. I think they'll be on the roster around Summerslam more so.

Chris Stern

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on March 09, 2014, 03:50:33 PM
I was bringing up more the fact that they were called up "fairly shortly" after they worked their house shows. I believe it was almost a year before Wyatt was called up and even longer for Woods. Ohno never was called up. WWE has proven they'll bring them up when they're ready, but not before WWE has an plan behind them. I'd imagine they'll feud with El Matadors when they are called up because they're the only face tag team that can take a couple losses straight, unless they lead to a Rhodes split

EDIT: Chris, you said "maybe getting called up fairly soon" and "I wouldn't be surprised if they were brought up post mania. To me that 'omg, they are at a house show'. I think they'll be on the roster around Summerslam more so.

Okay maybe I should of worded that better, Post mania was a poor choice of words I will admit that since I meant post mania as some undetermined date after Mania not the next night after mania. again should of worded it better. 

As for me saying fairly soon: Fairly Soon means before too long as in some undetermined point in the not too distant future, not too far away but not really in the immediate future :P

Oh as for Ohno/Chris Hero he was getting called up but didn't want to get put on a little more mass so they pushed him back and then cut him loose.

Black Death

The only knock that I ever had on Hero was ... he was never sharp enough his moves. Every time I seen him wrestle he never same to be smooth with his transition from move to move. I don't know why
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Fnord

totally off subject here, but I was at a ROH show last night that had Hero VS Cole in a match for the world title and it was horrible. The fans all stayed seated and were very uninterested.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

WWE has announced a "Vengeance" theme for this week's NXT. A promo for the show is available on WWE.com. The following matches have been announced:

* Mojo Rawley vs. CJ Parker

* Tyler Breeze vs. Xavier Woods

* Natalya vs. Charlotte

* Bo Dallas vs. Adrian Neville for the NXT Title

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Chris Stern

Solomon Crowe worked a match against CJ Parker at live event in Starke, Florida and it seems he has a new look:

This would explain them scrapping his debut on NXT that was taped a few weeks ago.

Fnord

NXT Live Event Results From Starke (3/29): Bo Dallas Vs. Sami Zayn, Tatsu, Paige, More

Thanks to WrestlingINC.com reader @bhsqueen03 for sending in these results from last night's NXT live event in Starke, FL:

* Angelo Dawkins defeated Danny Burch

* Yoshi Tatsu defeated Bull Dempsey by DQ (Corey Graves attacked Yoshi Tatsu)

* Adam Rose defeated Sylvester Lefort

* Cal Bishop and Travis Tyler defeated Slate Randall and Baron Corbin

* Bayley, Paige & Alexa Bliss defeated Kendall Skye, Charlotte & Sasha Banks

* CJ Parker defeated Solomon Crowe

* Colin Cassady defeated Tyler Breeze

* Sami Zayn defeated Bo Dallas

Fnord

- WWE NXT talent Cole Andrews, whose real name is Stephen Good, has reportedly been released from his contract. He was an offensive lineman from the University of Oklahoma. For what it's worth, he hasn't been active on social media since late February.

Fnord

- WWE NXT talent Angelo Dawkins is now known as Gary Gordon. Former Irish rugby player Pierre Marceau is now known as Marcus Louis.

Fnord

- According to a fan at today's WrestleMania XXX Axxess event, Corey Graves may have been injured in his match against Troy McClain. The match ended in a no contest and Graves was helped to the back. Other matches at Axxess today saw Bayley defeat Sasha Banks and Bo Dallas defeat Sami Zayn.

Fnord

- Viktor of NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension teased on Twitter last night that they would be coming to WWE's main roster soon.

Chris Stern

Quote from: Fnord on April 08, 2014, 01:21:55 PM
- Viktor of NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension teased on Twitter last night that they would be coming to WWE's main roster soon.

Called it

Fnord

- The following matches are scheduled for tonight's WWE NXT on the WWE Network:

* Adam Rose vs. Danny Burch
* Sasha Banks vs. Bayley
* Mojo Rawley vs. Sylvester Lefort
* Bo Dallas vs. Justin Gabriel

NXT Champion Adrian Neville and Brodus Clay will also be appearing.

Fnord

- Booker T noted on Twitter that former Reality of Wrestling commentator Rich Bocchini will make his debut on tonight's WWE NXT episode.