News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

NXT Spoilers/Updates/News

Started by Fnord, November 11, 2013, 02:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drama Queen

Yeah in fairness, that's probably the finest collection of female talent since the days of trish, lita, Molly, ivory, Victoria and Gail Kim.

I'm not saying they're utilized right or anything... But you can't say there's no talent there.

Fnord

Sin Cara and Kalisto became the new #1 contenders to WWE NXT Tag Team Champions The Ascension on this week's NXT episode. Below is the final card for next Thursday's Takeover 2 event on the WWE Network:

Fatal 4 Way for the NXT Title
Sami Zayn vs. Tyson Kidd vs. Tyler Breeze vs. Adrian Neville

NXT Tag Team Title Match
Sin Cara and Kalisto vs. The Ascension

NXT Women's Title Match
Bayley vs. Charlotte

Hair vs. Hair Match
Sylvester Lefort vs. Enzo Amore

Mojo Rawley vs. Bull Dempsey

Ric Flair welcomes Kenta to NXT

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 
Quote from: AlexK on July 25, 2010, 12:23:31 AMI love you, Fnord.

Fnord

- While NXT Champion Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and The Ascension were backstage at this week's RAW and will be booked regularly for the next few months, they were not used this week because it's the go-home shows for Night of Champions and they're not booked for the pay-per-view.

Quote[Today at 12:56:15 PM] Duckman: Fnording=the act of not realising something very obvious 

Fnord

- It was reported today that WWE has released developmental wrestlers Kendall Skye and Troy McClain. Their departures have been made official as both talents have been removed from the NXT roster page on WWE.com, with their respective profile pages deleted as well.

No other talents were removed from the page.

Krazy

Can CJ Parker and Mojo be gone also!

jagilki

MoJo doesn't just get employed, he stays employed.

Black Death

Quote from: Fnord on September 17, 2014, 08:32:22 PM
- While NXT Champion Adrian Neville, Sami Zayn, Tyler Breeze and The Ascension were backstage at this week's RAW and will be booked regularly for the next few months, they were not used this week because it's the go-home shows for Night of Champions and they're not booked for the pay-per-view.

I think Ascension gets on the main roster first ... Neville and Zayn need to run together feuding over the Nxt title before either one of them can be move up ...more than likely Neville .   Not sure about Breeze don't have much data on him yet
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

I finally watched the main event from the Take Over event last week and it was excellent.  The best wrestling match I've seen in awhile - love El Generico's or Zayn or whatever he's called now but hate that he's probably never going to be anything other than a mid card guy.  He just seems too goofy to ever be considered a top guy.

Black Death

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on September 20, 2014, 01:40:42 PM
I finally watched the main event from the Take Over event last week and it was excellent.  The best wrestling match I've seen in awhile - love El Generico's or Zayn or whatever he's called now but hate that he's probably never going to be anything other than a mid card guy.  He just seems too goofy to ever be considered a top guy.

I agree the match was excellent ... I think he can be a top guy ... but it would help him greatly if he work with others guys that can showcase him and lift him up ... where he goes in the future depends on who going to be around him when he get to the main roster

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

"RIP" "Prince Devitt"

QuoteFergal Devitt will be rechristened "Finn Balor" when he debuts for WWE NXT, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

NXT is taping NXT tomorrow 9/25 in Winter Park, FL at Full Sail Live. Devitt may be debuting on that taping.

http://pwinsider.com/article/88489/prince-devitts-wwe-name-is.html?p=1

Gravedigger

Finn Balor is the best they can do?

Hondo

Here's what I don't get.

They make this huuuge deal about signing Kenta and Devitt and Steen. They specifically mention on their websites, TV shows, etc. "Holy crap, boys! We signed Kenta!" They do interviews with them on the website, specifically calling them by their well-known names, etc. etc.

And then turn around and give them dumb WWE names anyway.

I mean, what's the point?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

The TeeJ of Philly

Stoner

Quote from: The Soul of Philly on September 25, 2014, 06:48:37 AM
Trademarks. Copyrights.

This.  They at least did a thing where KENTA came out and said he was going to be called Hideo Itami, which was pretty cool at least.

Quote[Today at 05:31:25 PM] JackHondo: If a zombie outbreak ever happened, Stonie would cut his arm off and replace it with a chainsaw.

Quote from: Ian "Wolfie" Trumps on July 23, 2015, 03:24:59 PM

Drama Queen

Drop prince devitt, pick up finbar balor  ;D