News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Harry Redknapp new Spurs boss

Started by Duckman, October 26, 2008, 01:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duckman

Holy shit, 24 hours and Ramos is gone.  The director of football is gone and Harry Redknapp is in as the new Spurs boss!!

And of course they win his first game today!

What do you guys make of this? 

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Harry is kind of like Keegan he can have a magic effect on the club for a bit. Shame he wasnt installed with a transfer window around.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dazz

It's a fantastic appointment and Harry is going to do some great things for the club. With only 6 points separating 7th from last (us) I still think a top half finish could very well be on the cards. COYS!

Dazz

It's quite amazing how quickly an opinion can change. Every time Harry's opened his mouth recently I've been dreading what's going to come out of it. He has single handedly turned what was once a popular team into the most hated club in the country. We've become boring to watch and he has filled the whole place with a horribly negative attitude. It's fine playing negative football if you're winning by doing it but we're not even managing that. Screw that actually, if I wanted to watch a team try to grind out boring 0-0 draws and 1-0 wins I'd watch Liverpool. As for his attitude towards the UEFA cup (a competition we used to have a proud history in), it's an absolute fucking disgrace. Why did he come to Spurs if he doesn't want to play European football? What's the point of winning the Carling Cup or trying for a top 6 finish next year if you're not going to bother trying to win the UEFA cup when you're in it? Hell, why's he bothering to rest players for the cup game if winning it means we have to play those horrible European matches next year? That team he put out last night was a disgrace and the one he plans to put out during the return leg will be even more so. He has absolutely no regard for the fans who spend fortunes to travel with the club or for our desire to compete to the best of our ability. Harry Redknapp is killing the club I love and he has to go at the end of the season regardless of what happens. If Harry wants to reside in mid table mediocrity with no cup runs to add to his fixture list he can fuck off to Boro or some shite like that (no offence). Bring back Martin Jol!

Adam Wrong

redknapp is a money hungry cunt with no passionfor the game anymore. Thats why he left pompey without a second thought and why is treating you guys like cunts. No offence Dazz but as a Fulham fan I used to reall hate spurs but i pity them more than anything now thanks to poor managers