News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

FINALLY!

Started by Cory, February 02, 2009, 08:01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Arshavin to Arsenal. Jesus, one month too long. Now lets beef up that defence, and find a replacement for Almunia.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Adam Wrong

a waste of time and money if you ask me

a/ He's not match fit and has not played a club match since november
b/ with the time and money spent on getting him you could have lured shay given down south and got a couple of handy defenders
c/ all of his value is based on his european championships and ciuip football performance.
d/ the move was't exactly legal was it? I mean would they have made the same effort to push the move through if it was some english defender to stoke or maybe a Fulham transfer? I think not.

all in all you are getting all excited over somebody who is going to Jo it up.

Cory

Well, he's one half in, and contributed to 80% of the Arsenal attack, and hes yet to get match fit.

I'm impressed.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I smell Karel Poborskys twin brother looming...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Indeed. I still am unsure about the price tag with him, but 4 goals tonight goes a long way to looking less like Karol Poorsky's twin brother and more like Andy Carrolls amazing dreadlocks for a white lad.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Kenfucius

Hell of a performance, and I think it can be argued that Arsenal have definitely looked far more dangerous in the past couple of months due to his presence. He's not going to be a huge goal getter, but he's got games like this very much in him, and Arsenal's main goal threats are going to benefit from him being there.

As is Fabregas, who doesn't have to do every damn thing creatively on his own now.

Duckman

Stunning performance, amazing game.  I think he's going to be a massive player for Arsenal and will set the Premiership alight next season.

He's just got that class about him that only really good players have.  The technique when he took those goals one with his left and one with his right with both feet of the ground when he hit the ball for extra power - that takes real talent.

I thought he would stuggle to match the pace of the league, but he's looked brilliant in the last 3 or 4 games.  They get a good pre season out of him and keep him fit and I see nothing but good things for him next season.

Peace

Duckman
Check out the MFX Podcast today!  http://www.marksforxcellence.com/?cat=1

Subscribe to MFX via Stitcher or Itunes.  Just search: Marks for Xcellence Podcast.