News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

Ronaldo & Man U

Started by Cory, March 17, 2009, 04:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Me and my brother got in an argument this weekend when we were watching the Man U / Reds game, about whether Ronaldo would stay next year. He said that'd he'd leave, and I disagreed, because why would leave the premier league of all football which he dominates to a team like Real Madrid? Also, Man U is consistently winning, so another reason to stay.

What do you guys think?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Laura

It's all about the benjamins, baby...

He's that despicable of a person that he'd go for the money and throw everything back into Fergie's face. My whole family are Liverpool fans but...Fergie made Ronaldo. Simple as. He owes Fergie his career, yet he's willing to shit all over it for money. He won't win more with Real, or Inter, or AC, or...whoever. Man United always win something each season.

Kenfucius

I'll give Ronaldo slightly more credit than Laura, but honestly...

I don't know if it'll be this summer, or after that, but Ronaldo will go the minute Ferguson retires.

It's only Fergie's will and influence over his club that has kept Ronaldo at Man Utd this long, without him, the board will be happy to cash in, and he'll be happy to jump ship.

Laura

Quote from: Kenfucius on March 17, 2009, 08:11:12 PM

I wouldn't. Remember last summer? He ran his mouth about Fergie and United and out of spite, Fergie refused to accept any offers. I don't follow football like a fanatic, but I'll never forget the way he acted.

Cory

He also scored like 50 goals. It's a give and take relationship.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Kenfucius

Quote from: Laura on March 17, 2009, 09:40:18 PM
Quote from: Kenfucius on March 17, 2009, 08:11:12 PM

I wouldn't. Remember last summer? He ran his mouth about Fergie and United and out of spite, Fergie refused to accept any offers. I don't follow football like a fanatic, but I'll never forget the way he acted.

Last summer is WHY I'm giving him said credit. He went toe to toe with Ferguson in a battle of wills and got clobbered, then pretty much stuck his head down and got on with it.

Ferguson isn't going to let him go, the crotchety old bastard is far more spiteful than Ronaldo can be... AND more powerful, Ronaldo knows he'd lose again if he tried again.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

I doubt he will go to Madrid next summer seeing as they arent even favourites to be playing CL football. He will however, entertain the idea once more once Madrid are back in contention. Barcelona might be an option in the summer...

no player is bigger than United and for the record, Ronaldo doesnt turn up for the big games anyway.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'